OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Often, our decisions at last moment can give us unexpected happiness and success. Do share such experiences of your life.
Some people do believe, wearing a particular colour code at an occasion can bring success. Is it true? Can colours influence our future and fortune? Also, let me know about...
Which perfumes you like most?
Sharing dream is good thing or bad?
How many of you are born on the first day of a month? :cheer: Or ruling number...
While ladies or girls create a new mail id, they prefer to add the name of husband/father in the newly created id. But i have not seen even a single man in my life whose mail-id...
Share your favorite blog link ! it should not be your own link.
an article of mine was first approved and then rejected after a few days on grounds of being copied ..which by the way is not.,.i dont understand
Girls participants are increasing in active member list:Good news. See today active online members name Asha Singh, Devyani Sarkar, Sandhya Rani, Santosh Kumar Singh, SITA...
More often, a thing that we lost is lost for ever. But sometimes, miracle do happen in our life and God returns back something or some person that we never expected to get...
Imagine God appears before you and says, "With my grace, you can change one negative character in you. " What will you like to change in you?
Suppose you get a lottery of 5 crores. Will you quit your job if the working condition is very good and have a lot of good friends, though the salary is not huge?
Which life is more good? Bachelor life or married life???/ :P
Sometimes it may be a tourist place, a holy temple or even a friend's home, which made you very happy and forget all worries. Now also, you may be thinking about that particular...
Let all of us list our 3 most favourite songs and see whether at least one of our friends have one of them in his list. Songs may be a filmy, Bhajan, pop or any thing else of...
It seems that Indian traditional dress for women - Sari is no more safe for people as it may cause the dangerous and deadly disease - Cancer. The popular journal - Indian Medical...
Do you believe in 6th sense? Can we predict future? Or is it just co-incidence? What's your opinion?
As there are so many awards given on this site, should't there be something called " Article of the week" based on the content and quality of the article.....this will...
Which is that food which you can't stop eating even if you promise 1000 times that 'I will control myself? ':laugh:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4772]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4771]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4770]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4769]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4768]} Watch and admire!!