OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

As per constitution, if a mother is willing she can abort her child. But according to me, it is a crime to kill a child even if it is not born on earth. He/she has the right to...
Friends are there any doctors or beauticians over here. If so please advice me for this problem. How to get rid of dark circles under eyes?
I wrote Four articles 4 Day ago But no one article get edited by any of the editor is there any problem with article section please clearify this problem.
If Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO’s) and programmes such as the Urban Community Development (UCD) Programme could cater to the felt needs of the people, then why could not...
Tendulkar back in one day squad after a long time. Will he be able to achieve his goal?
It is often said, as time passes by, we will forget even our deep sorrows and agonies. Do u agree? Can TIME completely erase the pain and sorrow without even a single mark?
Is IQ level of a child born now more than a child born 15-20 years back? If so, isn't it a positive sign that the world is more developing in its culture and civilization?
Let all of us share this piece of knowledge. Personality may be related to politics, sports, entertainment or any form of Service. When you tell about that person, include a few...
Who is that famous personality whom you wish to meet at least once in your lifetime, which has not happened yet? Also, pour a few words about him/her and let others know...
i think democracy is not the best way of working.but we dont have anything better than this.in democracy we discard the choice of choice of some people.
Cruise disaster http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/9019114/Cruise-disaster-Captain-ordered-dinner-as-ship-sank.html
A new study has suggested that beef can play a role in a cholesterol-lowering diet, despite commonly held beliefs.The study found that diets including lean beef every day are as...
Can you give me names of some things in the world which can be brought under 'The Perfect' category? It may be a visible, invisible or anything else.
Suppose as predicted, the world will end in 2012, December. You are along with your spouse/fiancee holding his/her hands hearing this sad news. Suppose god appears before you and...
Dear Boddunanians Did any one of you or few of you tried peanut butter or peanut spread? One is sundrop peanut butter/nutella peanut butter I heard it has lot of iron?...
Do you ever feel, 'My name not suits me, I don't like it' :( OR , 'My middle name is not good. I think that part must be excluded' OR 'My name should be like this.....'. Any...
I am thinking of buying a new mobile phone something in the range between 5,000 INR to 10,000 INR. I have been searching the web about the best buy. However I got 2 options....
Which is that book/books which you liked most? Share it, so that all our friends will be able to select it when they go next time to a book stall.
if you were to make a site...what would it be on?
I reach my payment mark which is 1510 i got 1718 but still i not got payment.