OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi friends, Got married and am not able to be active on boddunan, and missing you all an boddunan, hope you guys remember me
Calling upon the people in the Maoist-hit Jangalmahal not to get scared, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Thursday asked them to help her government carry out...
I am not scared of anyone. I have come to this position through continuous struggle. I am always with the poor. I am here. If anyone wants to kill me, he can shoot me. I am not...
Sunny Leone is trying to fool Indian public: Amar Upadhyay. Here is the...
Indians may think twice before gulping down a glass of milk after the country's food safety regulator found most samples collected in a survey were either diluted or adulterated...
People request you all to give suggestions on this topic.
Today is Swami Vivekanada's 150th birthday - one of greatest sons of Mother India who redefined our thoughts,our dreams! I pay my profound respects to him!
As the members of this site are from different locations of the country,we can think of reporting and recording them here to create an alternate press in boddunan! News which are...
In your opinion, whom does a woman love more, her husband or children? :) A difficult question. Yet, try to respond
Today is Friday the 13th and Paraskevidekatriaphobia is not a jumble word, it means hte 'fear of friday the 13th'...do you too fear this dreaded day?
the third test of the india vs australia series starts today...share your views about the match here.
Which place will you prefer to live? A beautiful place close to nature, but we have to go to town for our shopping or a city, where all our needs are at our footstep, yet very...
Last year, Padmanabhaswamy temple(TVM) was declared to be the most wealthy temple of India. Its hidden treasure total costs more than 1lakh crore rupees. Whole assets once belong...
Hi all Starting this thread to share you views that which cars make you surprise and and which was your favorite car in the Auto Expo 2012 which was held in Delhi. I am...
Manchester United's Facebook page announces Darron Gibson's departure 20mins ago& has 35,000 'likes' already hahaha And thanks for your 10 goals that you scored
One more Malayalam director stepping into Bollywood with his remake 'Body guard'. Will he able to sustain in Bollywood and repeat the success of Bodyguard, Siddhique-Lal deo...
in a miraculous escape by any stretch , an 18 year old who fell from the terace of his thirteen-floor building survived the steep fall with only a leg fracture.
Dear friends I want to share with you my project which i have done in my company for awareness. The voice is mine and the graphics is done by my collegue who is a graphics...
There are often over crowding disasters at religious functions. Recently, we had this spectacle in Hardwar. Now in M.P. will the authorities care to regulate crowds?...
It is okay to bring tribal in main stream. But they must be allowed dignity. It is shame that the tribal women in Andaman were coaxed to dance in nude for just some eatables....