OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello Marverick, I saw the new look of polls page showing many details in single line.Its really looking good. Is it possible to add one more column "Status"...
Will boddunan change his payment system instead of post Currier or simple post boddunan can pay directly to member account its easy and less chargeable process and also time will...
I find it strange that in recent years most of the students are very disrespectful towards their teachers. I don't know the reason behind it but it is very much in practice....
When I went through the latest activities to know about the crediting of 50 bonus points of GD participation I can't find them credited in March and April.Please verify the...
why my activities points on my profile does not included in my page or my points ?
Happy new year (Bhartiya, Vikrami Samwat 2073) to all friends.
Urbanization can be termed as the progressive increase in number of people living in cities and towns due to movement of people from rural to urban areas.The reason is to avail...
See the link below to find longest word in English. This is name of a disease. http://in.video.yahoo.com/infotainment/
The decision is progressive but will it beat the societal ill practice of child marriage
Is there any way, I can download a movie from internet. I know YouTube will allow me to download movies. But can the download resume from the point where I stop it? I will not be...
The Creativity of an Artist is beyond imagination. Have a look at these works of ART. http://www.slightlywarped.com/crapfactory/curiosities/2009/whopaintedthis.htm  
This is a game for those with "BRAINS". Write a meaningful Sentence without the letter "e" in it.. the next person has to start with the ending...
Modi has been featured in top 3 Global leaders according to Gallup survey. I felt proud as an Indian though there are denials and criticism back home in opposition. Please share...
Hello, I have already got articles in a queue. How long does it take to get them reviewed? I have another 20-30 waiting to come online once I have mastered the review process....
you approved my article but i did not get any cash credits for that....... how much time it takes?
Dear Friends,:cheer: I am starting this new thread specially to post funny sports' moments, cartoons and pictures. Please if you find any funny pictures related to any sport,...
What is the meaning of Hangry ? Hangry means the onset of a bad temper or irritability due to hunger.  Hangry is one of the new additions added to the Oxford Dictionary to...
Hi all! Is any body can tell me when i am able to get the amount of check. how much points i need and how i get the payment. it's a realy a nice start where every body is paid...
Under earnings headings, under sub-heading article submission, the earnings that are shown are, less than actual earnings. The actual earnings on calculation comes, 586 for...
"Could not instantiate mail function." This problem occur when i invites friends and write any message to anyone.