OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Rivalry is quite common in politics but at times politicians and their aides are able to mask falsehoods cleverly in such a way as to completely condemn a person , spreading it...
When making a new poll, brief description is required. I wrote description in the required column. Even then after clicking 'submit' the message- "description required"...
One of the most sensible ways to ward off errors in using English language is to use simple words and simpler grammatic construction. Avoid use complex sentences over which you...
Hello Boddunan Support Team, The link button "Browse Content" (Knowledge Base) does not convey right information about the section where you might be navigated on...
Hello friends, I have written a article for the new members to help them regarding how to write an article. So what do you think about this article. Give your feedback. Here is...
Bollywood was blessed with tons of movies last year. now let's discuss which of them was the best for you?? Burfi.. :P Gangs of wasseypur. B) paan singh tomar :) Life of...
Well friends, On sunday watched this movie Khatta Meetha starring Akshay Kumar, Trisha in INOX threater..The movie title suggested should be kadva..I couldnt watch it and was...
Burning calories is so easy. Our day to day activities suffice.  https://in.news.yahoo.com/activities-burn-calories-153005731.html  
Veteran actor Pran, who has been in hospital now for almost a month, has shown signs of improvement, the actor's son said....
Various kinds of pollution that affect the oceans, spills from oil tankers rank as one of the most challenging to clean up. There is no one method for handling all situations,...
While I am writing articles, I am confused while placing these two words. :huh: According to me, 'practice' is noun and 'practise' is verb. But my Microsoft word shows...
Australia's new captain Michael Clarke seemed unreasonably happy to be flying to Bangladesh only a week after returning home
Time to reminisce the flaming bright years which,alas,have been have been reduced to struggling flickers of uncertainties and stagnation in boddunan. It promised so much,yet lost...
Most of us get inspired by some outside factors, like for example books, films, people , nature ..It could be even some words or sentences someone has spoken that lingers in our...
your ability to recall information will be better if you space your sessions apart.One strategy to promote optimal recall is to space out your studying. Instead of studying and...
The by polls in Rajasthan saw Congress winning all three seats and the same was the case in West Bengal too which was probably expected since BJP does not have much of a presence...
There is a check box below "comment" in "polls". Its already checked. I think it should be unchecked initially & if I want then I can check it. Because...
Friends, I am going for a short trip with family. So I will not be here for four days probably.
Hello Friends, One of the new members sought some information from me and the following is the personal message that I posted to him. I think it would be useful for other...
Respected webmaster i had submitted my article 5 days ago still it was in pending i dont know what it is please explain