OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Veteran actor shashi Kapoor died at the age of 79 today. He straddled both the Hindi and English film industries and made an indelible mark on both. May God rest in...
The Central Advisory Board has suggested the removal of the 'No detention policy' till class 8 which was implemented earlier based on RTE or right to education for all. It is...
Idiom is a phrase which gives an entirely different meaning from common meaning of that group of words if decoded separately and some of them look really funny. Why can't we...
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_egg_veg_or_non_veg i depends on what classification of vegitarian you are: * Lacto vegetarians, who do not eat meat or eggs but do consume...
In internet explorer selecting Tools->internet options->General Tab -> Delete will show the option for deleting temorary internet files.Can anyone tell me how to do the...
Are you happy with your life and why?
Inquilab Zindabad, Jai Hind and Bharat Mata ki Jai were the slogans during independence movement. But what is bharat mata (mother India). why some people are opposed to the...
Hi, I just signed up today and would like to clarify a couple of things. 1) Can I submit articles written by me that I have already posted on another website.It is completely...
  Children and content in the present day context. How to help the child in choosing the apt one ? This is major concern of parents the world over. The following are five...
Why Maverick wear spider mask and hiding his face
In this month only 61 joined till date. Why there is less registrations?? Having any idea?? We need to improve it. It is not sign for the site.
Share who is missing you in your life and want to meet again in future?
Another case where police_ politicians Nexus has done an ugly cover up and failed the common Man once again BJP or Congress or any other party, the political interest is above...
Ranbir Kapoor and Vidya Balan got best actors award again. Last year also they both received the same awards in the same category. I think it's for the first time winners for...
We all have our weaknesses with regard to many things in life. It may be shopping for certain things that you cannot simply resist or food items and dishes that you are unable to...
Let us consider following sentences: I have three books to read. I have to read three books. I have miles to go before I sleep I have to go miles before I...
In Users link in main menu , users are having different ranks like silver star,orange star etc. what does this means ? each symbol corresponds to what ? how is this rank...
Friends, Even though i never watch movies seriously and never get emotional...I could not stop tears rolling from my eyes whenever i see or watch this song..from Taare Zameen...
Hai to all members, I am glad to be a part of this educational site. But I still wonder what to do? Let me introduce myself. I am Biju Cherian from Kerala. I had been in...
Not everyone, however, is aware of the difference between "e.g. and i.e.". Here is vivid account the difference between " e.g. and ie.." Knowing the difference will help in...