OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

We all know how harmful  plastics are for our environment.Although strict measures are being followed to ban their use but the implementation has not been that...
Supreme court has banned crackers this year for Diwali in the capital. your take on this..
There is hardly and celebrity actress who has not bared her back. Here are some of best bare backs. http://ibnlive.in.com/photogallery/8362.html
Hi folks. I'm a newbie here. In the process of discovering all about bodunnan. And it sure seems like a lot of great stuff is happening here.
These Photographs were taken by Mahatma;s grand nephew Kanu. After Gandhis death, Kanu continued traveling around India, promoting Khadi. and...
Now that the battle for Gujrat and Himachal Pradesh has ended with victory for BJP in both the states , I feel there are certain issues that need to be addressed seriously by all...
Too many similar games are running in the site.So the serious discussions lost place. Also the Group Discussion not seen for long.Share your views.
What will be the action regarding pakistan if you will b e the pm of India. What is in your mind..?
Let's make a thread for proverbs and share good proverbs in this thread If you say you will love a person all your life, is saying a candle will continue to burn all your life
On many occasions, as a keepsake or a souvenir we often get something in the form of a trophy. The common mistake that most people make is to call it a Momento. but I just want...
Can anyone please suggest me some high paid article topics. If feasible please provide me list of article topics.
Today is Holi. I wish all users, friends, visitors to the site a very happy and joyous Holi. 
can i submit my office address instead of home address for payment because mostly on working time i am at office so recieving currier problem is there so can i submit my office...
Our education system has been the old gurukulam system of education wherein the student stays with the teacher for some years to learn. But after the arrival of the British, the...
In my referrals tab in my page, i can see the my referrals who activated their account but in the article posted by them column , it shows that NA. I think we are getting...
Same article posted two time with different cash credit URL are as...
Do you think Tax system of India is very complex on comparing with other countries? As a lot of taxes includes in India.
Hello everyone, I have just joined the site and hope to do well here. Had stopped online article writing when some sites barred Indians so took a long break..But glad to have...
Here are some evergreen Bollywood Bikini babes: http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/meet-b-wood-s-evergreen-bikini-babes-slideshow/bikini-photo-1473216026.html
Yoga is an integration of body ,mind and soul. In today's stressful life we really need yoga and Meditation to relax ourselves and remain fit.