OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Can any body tell me about offline data entry jobs........ like they provide images and we have to convert them in word document.... if any body has knowledge pls tell me.........
What do you think are necessary to successfully invest in Stock Markets? Is it the analysis through different ratios along with a look on the quarterly reports & disclosures...
             MARRIAGE(MEN ATTEND WOMEN) Men attend women for two reasons, SEX and LOVE.But in most cases men don't marry for SEX or for LOVE,...
I come across erroneous uses arising out confusion over these two words! The word 'loose' is an adjective and its verbal form is 'loosen'.In the past participle it is loosened...
The World Radio Day is celebrated on 13 February every year. Here are some delightful vintage snapshots from the Government...
Cross-border terrorism is rife in the state of J&K. But a look back we can recollect that in 1970-71 the Indian army disguised as Mukti Bahni entered East Pakistan. This was...
Gambhir, Ishant and Laxman return for Tests. :laugh: :cheer:
Came across this article and enhanced my knowledge as I didn't know about the history behind the great invention. I am sure many of you know it but still wished to share this...
Hello Boddunan Support Team, On the main menu it is displayed 'User' on the left margin. Users are anyone who-so-ever opens this site. Even guests are also users. Better...
http://www.boddunan.com/computers-a-technology/34-Hardware%20/14201-how-to-recover-data-when-you-have-a-hard-drive-crash.html?Troubleshooting=
Actor-producer Pooja Bhatt on Wednesday reported receiving threat calls by a man using obscene language,...
What is the link between intelligent men and maths.  Women who date intelligent men tend to hate maths....
dear maverick, pls see the message Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 288390 bytes) in...
is it fix Rs 5 for each link submission if it is approved by boddunan.com
dil me aarzu ke diye jalte rahenge,aankho se moti nikalte rahenge,tum shama bankar dil me roshni to karo,hum mom bankar yunhi pigalte rahenge
India is more powerful than China morally. If war begins, India will win over totalitarian China which is better at copying rather than inventing warfares.  
Friends, After conducting a successful poll as Presiding Officer am back in Boddunan.
All of us might ever wonder if there is life after death . Different people have different oppinions . 
Since october 2015, i have started giving interview. The process of placement starts with Online Test, which i am able to clear. But after that the next step is Group Discussion....
Yes, this topic is about Raja Ravi Ravi Varma, the unique Artist and was considered as one of the greatest Painters from the Indian soil.  Though he is not amidst us, his...