OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Can i do the promotion of products on the site..like i am MBA faculty that is offering prt time MBA, MCA, BCA, Mcom etc. so if any one interested i can promote them
I have reached point more than 11000 but still it shown as bronze why.
Javed Miandad is expected to work with the Pakistan team on their batting skills ahead of their tour of West Indies after Shahid Afridi and PCB chairman Ijaz Butt requested him...
Recent trends in Indian writings and English  translation Literature of new native writers in translation. Elaborate.. This would basically imply to speak about the the...
Ever since it was announced the film has been attracting all kinds of negative publicity . There have been reports about distorting history, taking artistic freedom too far and...
it is really shocking to read this news have a look http://www.betanews.com/article/Internet-has-less-than-a-years-worth-of-IP-addresses-left-say-experts/1279816984
Benefits of Detox water Detox water makes your body internally clean by improving kidney functions and flushes all those unwanted toxins from your body. It helps to solve...
February 14 has become synonymous with love world  thanks to the media and here in India because of the overenthusiastic brigade that plays spoilsport ..It is also the day...
On the last month, I received my first check, within 14 days, and into my account within two days thanks Boddunan, a nice site with brilliant moderator's guidance on writing...
A visionary physicist and an inspiration to many leaves behind an intellect vaccum
Tendulkar scales Mount 14,000 in Tests. this is great news for indian people
Hello Boddunan Support Team, Boddunan may think over offering Bonus or / and cash credits for suggestions from users / members that are eventually accepted by...
As you can see I am new to this very friendly looking site and am willing to contribute through article writing here. Please let me know about the hot topics on this site,...
By the introduction of new point system forum became active.But there sees a drawback.Many old relevant as well as irrelevant discussions (some are months ago)are coming to home...
Mumbai: Industry heavyweights Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan have been pitted against each other for quite sometime now. And it’s known to one and all that the two Pathans can’t...
It is seen that this member (http://www.boddunan.com/forums/fbprofile/userid-5625.html) just copy and paste others replies in many discussions.None raised sound against.Why?
Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh are the three super gods- creator, preserver and destroyer.  It is okay for Hindus to trust them.  But when BJP led Gujarat Government text...
Usually many of us do believe in what others tell us than we personally feel ..Does every one believes the same ?? Or some other different .. Quote your opinion
When I will get advantage of total points
Is Dunia main Har koi Khwab dekta hai kyun na ek dusre ke khwab share karen to ho jai Khwabon ke talah shuru.... Teri Palkin Mein Khwab Rakh gaya koi Teri Sanson pe Naam...