OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

You don’t find many who would want to study the bevarioural patterns of drinkers; particularly, a person who's earned his doctorate from such a study. But, we live in a...
As Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose was a great freedom fighter Govt,sould declair a national holiday on his birthday. He was a international hero.
How many points for creating a poll?
Do you think posting poetry in boddunan be allowed just like article? Suggest
Is it safe to use mobile phone in our country? many coutries banned it already.
Why do you think it is important to obey Laws?
Why it is said that bad rulers are elected by good citizens who do not vote?
Do you feel enjoyment in emotional pain?
Why the leader board is not updating.
2 batsmen each on 94, 7 runs 2 win in 3 balls, both make 100 how ? This challenging question was asked in an interview I don't know the answer, do any one know the answer
Do you enjoy reading ? I enjoy writing but not reading
What do you see in the picture first? 1st picture: A. the young lady B. the old lady 2nd picture: A.Bunny B.Duck Give it a try...its fun! do put in your...
Hai Dear Friends, I want you all to Bless me and even wish me today as it is My Birthday. Please bless me that I get success in my career and life in the way I...
A pair of wings on the back, a butterfly on the ankle or simply a pair of initials on the hand - beautifully designed tattoos are a craze these days. But getting yourself inked...
AFTER A gap of nearly 11 years, Andhra Pradesh is going to figure on an international beauty pageant. Telugu beauty Vasuki Sunkavalli is going to make the state proud, when she...
Acting on the Lokayukta report, BJP cracks the whip on Yeddyurappa and says he must resign as CM. http://in.news.yahoo.com/live-updates--will-yeddyurappa-go-.html
Reached 8000 points !
Reached 7000 points
I have read yesterday an article policy of boddunan that one can earn 100 cash credit also for an article . Is that really possible ? how it would reach to this amount whether...
Do you think exams are a true judge of a person's abilities?