OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Which colour combination creates good luck for your wedding
Do you believe on Mantra sakti? Is there any proof you have seen for power of mantra?
What are the reasons that India loose first test match vs England?
When Love becomes great? On getting or on losings.
Will you love money till death?
Is philosophy required in our life or its time wasting things?
Do you feel your heart break daily for some reasons?
When was the last time you have written an article for boddunan? Everyone could answer this but I would love to know about the senior members!!!
What are the heath and other benefits of riding a bicycle?
Mukesh Ambani's first world's billion dollar home named "Antilla" meaning mythical island has caught the imagination of the world. What are your thoughts about it? Is...
How many days does it take for a boddunan member to receive the first payment ?
what are your aims in your life. My aim is to become a programmer and work in a company
If our parents are stubborn, How to convinece our parents to fullfill all our desires ?
what dream you have seen today
What is the best way to understand the children problem (especially kids)?
suggest me a website where classical dance theoretical tutorial is available so that we can learn dance through online
CSD canteen facility to be given to welfare organisation for development? agree
How to build people friendly police?
How to improve the conditions of Government Hospitals in India? suggestions please.
Daily deal or group buying is a highly acclaimed business concept, characterized by the group buying power of the customers. This new concept has been wildly successful all over...