OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

There is a girl , she love a Muslim guy and even Muslim guy also love her so much. Now they want to get marry. This Muslim guy concerned his maulana in masjid.and that maulana...
can you suggest me or share link for free TESTING software like QTP,winrunner free download as i'm unable to get free version
can you suggest me or share link for best Study online sites on PHP,ASP.NET
Do you like to spend your free time in doing social work?
Would you like to devote some time for people at home for the aged?
Do you think it is right to adopt orphan through a legal way from orphanage?
Do you contribute some money towards charity from your salary? (monthly, yearly)?
Do you admit backbitting is prevalent in all organisation leading to downfall of values etc?
Children feel safe in the hands of servants, care taker or elders?
How to remove the bossism concept in an organisation?
Do you think highest awards(padma shree) are given to deserving candidates now-a-days?
will india win the on going series .
Do you believe BJP will do best for India after donating your money? Just visit this...
What are linguistic Communities? How much such communities are there in India?
Love is hell...Any one can tell me is it right or wrong??
If a married man fall in love with another girl, What should he do?
What are the advantages of Cheques when compared to Online transfer? Why boddunan paying via cheques?
Why hockey not get famous as cricket even if it is a national sports ? What sports do you like to play and watch?
Who qualifies for having the best sense of humor on this site??
We were discussed here to solve obesity problem..... Please give your tips for body building exercise and dieting for those who lean for so many years..