OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Share some sentences which we can not speak frequently. Like example lapak baguliya lapak ab na lapakbi lapakbi kab. try to speak fast.
Write serial name which is your favorite till date? My favorite serial is Prithviraj chauhan.
Who invented kiss?
Finaly india lost the test. It is prooved that "Tiger at home and cat in outside"
How much land does a man require?
Do you believe in taking revenge and giving punishments?
From this post onwards i become platinum mate.. Thanks to everyone in this site to achieve this thing...
According to Ratan Tata, India is gradually becoming Banana Republic where previous Govt. provides land for proposed Tata Nano project and present govt. tries to take...
What is the necessity of Religion?
Is is a human tendency to wish what they cannot have and undervalue what they possess. Do you agree?
Is office work unproductive? Comment critically!
The Reserve Bank of India has been raising the Bank Rates for the past few months in the hope of taming inflation.On one hand it reposes its great faith in this mechanism to...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3545]} Here is Leo Tolstoy's gem : "Happiness does not depend on outward things but on the way we see them". Do respond with your...
Here again I have to turn to the great man - Leo Tolstoy and I quote: Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and who without fearing to...
Wooo...I never thought would be doing this crazy stuff!! As most of you know that I have kickstarted a mentorship program for Boddunan writers and from initial response it...
Do you think students union should be stopped from entering into politics?
What is the best way to improve the education system in Govt. Schools/Colleges?
Super markets are at par or better than the ordinary shops?
TCS and Wipro are among three companies vying to bag the prestigious Sri Seva Project of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) to provide IT solutions that will help...
Chennai-headquartered diversified infrastructure organisation MARG Ltd. has won an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) work order valued at Rs.237.58 crore from...