OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Dear All, Please read the message below carefully and alert the authorities of any suspicious movement of people/objects. We all need to be on extra alert during this festive...
Its so simple fact,but the matter is heating up so fast tht religion & terrorist r killing both religion & terrorist in front of highly educated countrys like USA,UK,INDIA
no 1 is concerned at all considering the issue of bombing r spreading so fast.But if there is issue of religion like Ba...,go.... whole country is burned & destroyed within...
If you had to give it up, would you choose your cell phone, your tv, or your computer? It would be difficult to give up any of these, I would give up tv
What is face reading and can it be true ?
What should be the age difference between husband and wife
Do you talk to your mirror, or your selves Some people have the habit of talking to ourselves ?
Have you ever being in the number one in the leader board of boddunan ? I tried many times but failed
What should we do if our best friend was doing drugs behind our back?
What is the most annoying thing about your selve ? It is difficult to think about but easy to think about others
Have you met some one who is very famous ? and what do you think of that person
Which is more important to you love or money ?
Do you react to or adapt to sudden changes in life?
What kind of person are you? A night owl or an early worm? I am a night owl
How do one find out the history of his own family? i mean previous generation..
Dn't wait for poltical parties 2 wake u up as Bomb dn't have emotion 2 have mercy on u'r present condition it can be u,u'r neighbour or whole nation on ransom-- But its fact
Private or government job.........which is better?
Why do you think women hold an important position in our society?
Identify at least one threat to life on Earth in recent times?
What is a good excuse ( lie ) if we need to take a leave ?