OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

TODAY IS BIRTHDAY OF FAMOUS BENGALI ACTOR UTTAM KUMAR.HIS FILM RETROSPECTIVE IS STARTING FROM TODAY IN CALCUTTA.JUST ENJOY IT.
WEST BENGAL CHEIF MINISTER ANNOUNCED BANGABIBHUSAN AWARD TO NINE FAMOUS PERSONS IN DIFFERENT LEBEL. I THINK ONE NAME SHOULD BE SOURAV GANGULY AS HE IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PLAYER...
MANY AD ON VARIUS TV CHANNEL IS NOT FOR CHILDREN, BUT WE ARE FORCED TO SEE THOSE WITH ALLIGETHER. THIS IS A SIGHT POLLUTION I THINK.WILL NOT THIS BE STOPPED LEGALLY OR SOME RULES...
Does betting in cricket still exists?
Why travelling is taken as a part of education?
Man
Do you believe in this line: "Man is the architect of his fate."
Chidambaram's advice to Pakistan is very bizarre. He says that fighting terrorism is 'moral' duty. Everyoneknows that defence of boundaries and citizens from internal and...
Agar kisi cheej ko tum dil se chaho to saari kayanat tumhe usse milane me lag jaati hai . Is this sentence true for you? :kiss:
Who is in Americans Eye after Laden?
Are you following your dreams? If not then try from today because this life will never return.
Dear friends i have submitted a quiz which i want to delete . kindly let me know how to do it.
can provisions of good computer to children help in quick learning process?
Do you agree writing helps in mental maturity? Justify
Mass meetings should be avoided on main road and junctions? your opinion
hey guyz do u think India will win this match or wht?????
What Is Your Current Relationship Status?
Which parts of the Indian culture you could never understand?
Which of the following is highest military honor in India ? 1.Param Vir Chakra 2.Vir Chakra 3.Maha Vir Chakra 4.Bharat Ratna
What do you think is the most popular type of wedding reception these days?
Who is your favorite Tennis Star?