OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I belong to the school of the thought that formal schooling should start at the age of 7. I abide by Rudolf Steiner and have done that for my two children. For me preschool year...
Here's why men shouldn't spend less on first date :cheer:
The site will no more accept the articles until further announcement. The articles submitted so far would be cleared by 31st March. By the way, the articles section did not get...
Just received my second cheque... Thanks a lot Boddunan. ;) This time I took less time in compare of getting my first one. :laugh:
Are you all Getting Referal money on you boddunan account. Previously I get in my account time to time . But this time from long time My some referals earning pending. Is there...
Hello, For taking house loan which bank offers good interest rates, does legal verification properly, less processing fee etc?
In some part of Maharastra peoples are getting little water, once in for days to drink and for other purpose. But Mharashtra governement have enough water fro IPL show (Tamasha)...
How to add my site of boddunan to adsense?
Love deceived peoples in the world, Would blame their mate in their own word,
Can the crown prince change Saudi culture? As a lot of changes is in the process in Saudi Arab.
Parents do this with all the right intentions but end up doing more harm than good. I remember my own case where my son had an allergy for curds and anything that had a tangy...
Most awaited Bollywood weddings of 2013 http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/most-awaited-bollywood-weddings-of-2013-slideshow/wedding-photo--26239093.html
What are best way to develop Report for customer. Whatever Report option like SSRS ,Crystal etc. I tried many report in SQL service reporting through Axapta but performance wise...
It is about career development.
Tell me the difference between ability and capability with examples.
With Bangladesh edging past Srilanka in a virtual Semi final at R.Premadasa Stadium, which of course is the only stadium in which the entire tournament is taking place, do you...
'Emotional affair' as harmful as sexual affair :angry:
Hello Boddunan Support Team, Users are posting huge texts on polls. This might be due to the reason that they do not have place to describe the poll. My suggestion is that...
Deleted. Please do not use forums for promotions.
Super star Of India Amitab Bacchan and his daughter-in-law, Ashvrya Rai Bacchan have account in tax haven country. They hide their black money in this...