OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Do you believe aliens exist in the world? The scientist is still in search and we hear news many times but still not able to believe aliens exist in the world and have enough...
Hi to all, I'm ganesh n I'm new to this site. Can anyone help me out on how to earn more. Tks.
Jati Putra Pratama of Indonesia,, still a student of Graphic Design. But his paintings and photo manipulations are amazing. Have a look at his...
I belong to the school of the thought that formal schooling should start at the age of 7. I abide by Rudolf Steiner and have done that for my two children. For me preschool year...
Any body know what is the real name of maverick
I glad to inform you all that I received the 2nd cheque from boddunan. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
After having managef to get exempted from all je other cases he was facing , Salman Khan has finally been found guilty in the Black buck case after 20 years . He has been...
how to use Huge and big and large? Can you please explain with examples
Vidya Balan the talented actress got married yesterday at a private ceremony to her long term boy friend UTV head Siddharta Roy...
Where is the results of GDs from 15th March ?I think two results are to publish now.
I continue to appear in my profile as a bronze member but I have come to know that members having 1000 points are given this but I have more than 2500 points to be elgible to...
Every religion contains blind devotion and superstitions. As long as you follow rituals just as social event and customs, there is no issue. But when you take this very...
How to incourage my referal to work
Bikta h gam yaha husn k bazar me, Lakho dard chipe hote h 1 choti si inkar me, Wo kya smjenge pyar ki kashish ko Jinhone fark hi nhi smjha pasand or pyar Me...
Lately many have voiced their concerns that they have not received cheques generated at the end of February, so just to assure everyone, I just wanted to share that I have...
Do you know the history of Saudi Arab?  is it country or South united nation?
in this thread a new homophone will be posted every day which will help improve our command over the language. homophones are words that sound alike but are spelled differently.
Hi, I would like to request you.... or suggest you...... or lets say ask you.. That why don't you start a contest something like highest referral of the month.. It will...
Hai Friends, Here I am starting this thread to share all the variety of flowers present. You could also post the best flowers you find and create the place for the best...
Superstition is defined as s widely held but irrational belief in supernatural influences, especially as leading to good or bad luck, or a practice based on such a...