OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

i have joined 43 group. some groups are mine . but it shows in right hand side only 20 groups yet. but when i opened they shows all groups which i joined or created. please...
It is amazing to see the spirit of unity and compassion towards fellow gamblers. Recently, a gambler lost Rs. fifty lakh. As il luck would have it, he was hospitalized for...
Jamaica has made it through to the final, despite a relatively strong batting performance from Trinidad and Tobago in which they got to 448 for 9 in reply to Jamaica's mammoth 664
Hi All.. Just a word game with compound words(any 2 words which we use in association) Lets try: Count=1: railwayengine Next: e
Do you think Yogi Govt? Will win in next election also? As Some peoples are happy and some not.
The Mumbai election has thrown up a hung verdict with Shivsena getting 84 seats , BJP getting an all time high of 82 seats and Congress 31 seats followed by others..Ideally , I...
Hello Everybody. Today I got my first cheque from here.. Well, I am here since long but I am lazy and slow in working. :laugh: Sorry for being little impatient MAVERICK,...
Now answer this one it should be very easy if you answered earlier one right.
Hi, I'm looking for law firm office jobs if anyone knows about some good law jobs do let me know I am in urgent need of a job. Please message me if you have any job related to my...
The proliferation of so-called coaching centres for students which promise a lot and charge hefty fees is an area needing serious attention of the Government.In fact rackets...
Earlier this game had got a tremendous response so I thought of starting this again so that we can have some fun along with our usual discussions..please do add on.. 1, Add just...
Please share your thoughts on the latest news making headlines.
You must be aware that most of the writing websites show the articles that a writer has written when someone is seeing the profile. Say for example, I'm looking at Profile X, I...
Today I visited a poll and didn't cast my vote,but commented on it.But I wanted to know the result of that polls and without casting my vote I can't see it!(I think I am...
Rahman collaborates with Ambanis for Doomsday single http://mymusic.tatadocomo.com/news_inside.php?news_id=14722
What are the types of membership on Boddunan. My profile mentions me as Bronze member. some others are also similarly described. Please inform about types of membership and...
Often many say that money can but goods but not happiness, books but not knowledge, cosmetics but not beauty and so on.  But what is true. Money can buy happiness. Only you...
why Link submission page not shown today. I want to know will it show in future or not.
The ICC will donate US $1million to New Zealand Cricket (NZC) to help in the building of its new office after its premises in Christchurch were destroyed by the February 22...
Hello Friends.. I am introducing my first game in the forums, hope you will like it. A very simple game. Here is a grid, you have to just identify the words in it either upside...