OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Ravi Shankar could not withstand surgery, says...
Actress Manisha Koirala, who was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer, underwent a successful surgery in New...
Talentime is a mangament festival conducted by my college School of Management Studies, CUSAT. It's the 33rd edition this time and that makes it one of the oldest management...
Hey Guys... its a lot of fun and Its really simple.. Just write something as if you are talking to somebody on the phone..The next person will answer your call. More than...
Hello Friends, What is the meaning of 'BN' as it appears with my name BN-HARISHJHARIA and with the names of other members. - Harish Jharia
What is the difference between "SOFT" and "SMOOTH"?
Being fat is troublesome for many reasons. A Mumbai girl was not allowed in an auto just because she was too fat.  The fat, old/aged and sick are often not welcome in public...
Pakistan's limited-overs' captain Shahid Afridi has made himself available for the upcoming tour of West Indies that begins on April 18
Do you think the release of 'Padmavati' movie will happen in future or it will be ban permanently?
25 most congested​ cities in the world has no Indian city on the list . More than 59 percent of the cities are from China. Mexico City is the most congested followed by Bangkok...
Being appointed as presiding officer in a polling booth in connection with Kerala Panchayath Election starting on Saturday,I will not be online till Monday.
Nothing’s better than staying in the happiest city in America! Sands Inn & Suites is the finest San Luis Obispo hotel to stay. Whether you are travelling for business or...
Can someone suggest some recepies using the store bought Gulab Jamun Mix....other than gulab jamun. Thankyou.
Come guys answer this one
Hello Marverick, Like the discussion forum for improving english skills, is it possible to have a dedicated discussion forum for learing other languages like Hindi, Telugu,...
The upcoming Karnataka polls is holding the entire nation's attention at this time. It is a crucial one and would be decisive to a great extent for upcoming 2019 elections. Share...
I am very happy to receive my first cheque today. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Hema Malini to be awarded Bharat Muni Samman http://mymusic.tatadocomo.com/news_inside.php?news_id=14721
The difference between disease and decease. Disease it is a ill effect in our body Decease it is a death Many may not know about this. people are aware of disease but...
I have been writing for sometime in forums but i have not introduced myself. So friends, this is Rajesh Chandra Pandey.I came accross BODDUNAN recently and was fascinated by the...