OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello Friends, Why my following content has been deleted: “Football Players Warm-up by Running Zig-Zag “ What was so objectionable in that content that it has been...
Dear Moderators, this is my sincere request. I was going through some of the polls just before to this thread posting.. I came across first two polls on my visit. They are...
Hi there!! guys this is my first article here and here i want to tell you guys about my one in a life time experience at the Kanha Kisli national park in madhya pradesh . Both my...
At 5:30 PM on Saturday, Manipur's Leisang village became the last non-electrified village to join India's mainline supply netwrok. 28th April 2018 wiill be remebered as a...
Recently I was settling my books then i found a grammar book. I got Boddunan into my mind. From one year am working on boddunan by submitting articles but i never got credited...
..A January Wedding For Rani.... http://in.omg.yahoo.com/video/january-wedding-rani-053000902.html
Sir i tried many times to upload photos under my profile --> upload photo menu. but always the message shown image siz limit exceeded. but image size is only a 12 kb which i...
No matter what course you intend to enroll in, online education has made a lot of conveniences for you. Whether it is associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or...
There are some mistakes in forum about use of 'remember'. An individuals remembers. But he reminds others. If you forget something, I shall not 'remember' that to you. I shall...
Hai Friends, I am back with another game!! Here we would chill out with an interesting number game. There would be 2 groups in this game. GROUP A Members born on 1...
Ireland captain William Porterfield has described the ICC's decision to trim the next World Cup to just the ten countries as "an absolute joke"
You want a cheap life cover. This means low premium and high risk cover. Term insurance is most appropriate. This is just insurance and not an investment plan. But few agents...
why date change effect come after 11 Am. Means daily i see boddunan Stat. change after 11 o' clock what is the reason behind it.
Imagine if you left Boddunan then how people will remember you after that? What you did best for boddunan on which people will remember you even you left...
I read that new post in forum gets 3 points and its reply will get 5 points.But when I posted this thread...
Holi festival is cellebrating in North India. Wise you happy holi.
What is your opinion on providing additional point ( 1 or 2 points maximum)to those who post FIRST comment to any article or poll ?
Is it wrong? Doesn't it make good sense to have someone protect and preserve our heritage buildings  .. but as expected the opposition has gone all out to oppose the move !...
It was on last January 10th that Boddunan became a part of my life. I was searching for an Indian site through which I can earn something. It didn't take even minutes to take a...
Hello every one, every one means every one even the Boddunan management team. I am new here and find this website very informative. A good one to gain knowledge, share experience...