OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Will India Win today in warm-up game against Australia.? Guys what you think.....
Education or social standing does not seem to matter or make any difference when it comes to Mens attitude towards women, thats what seems to have happened between actress Preity...
Dear friends, convert your blogs to feed url to earn more from adsense this way? visit this...
We all know about the ski accident which led to the tragedy . The german F1 legend Michael Schmacher has been in an artificially induced coma for more than 6 months now. The...
Which song would you select to Dance?
At noon I was trying to access facebook today but surprisingly it was giving an error. Few hours later in the evening I saw the news that the largest social networking site...
Do you have Interest on seeing cricket as previous.Previously I was more interested in cricket and did left any match but this that interest i am still searching inside me.
Do you know about the World Sickle Cell Day? It is held every year on 19th June worldwide to spread the awareness of Sickle Cell Anaemia. Basically sickle cell anaemia effects...
hey india won the warm-up games against Australia..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
A rock climber trapped while climbing a rock hill managed to save his life after he sent the photo of his location to a friend via whatsapp! Technology does save life when used...
All through their election campaign BJP and PM candidate Modi had been highlighting the growth of Gujrat and now this view is being endorsed by ASSOCHAM ( Associated Chambers...
Hello Maverick, When will you update documents section. I have uploaded 2 projects reports before 2 months. still no result. Please see this and reply.
Why this is discrimination to me everybody quiz is not selected why.
Modi is known for his disciplined life style and punctuality , now he is making sure that the Government servants be the same - clock in on time and stay late if and when there...
I have written 4 article it was approved by editor kalyani at least 4 day ago but it was not either publish nor cash or point ids added to the article.
Gandhis had diverted Congress party fund to personal gains...National Herald newspaper was established in 1938 by India's first prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru. It was shut down...
India's national space agency ISRO is set to launch five satellites from four countries from the spaceport of Sriharikota. This momentous moment is going to be witnessed by the...
I have read in a newspaper that india has surpassed china in road accidents which is still No.1 in population. We can say many reasons for the accidents like road is not proper,...
God helps those who helps themselves.-is Monalisa comment thn does she mean that poor doesn't help themselves & why there is sorrow in world due 2 poverty
All reports had suggested that Sunandas death was due to natural reasons but now with the head of the foresmsic dept of AIIMS coming out with a statement that he was put under...