OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

It is a staggering number which in turn means that more than 20% of the youth population in India is joblrss. Unless these are usefully engaged one can imagine what could happen...
Why UP not able to build himself as Industrial Area like Gujarat,Maharashtra etc
Can we invest in securities of foreign companies.
The title sounds too funny and hilarious, but its true. Today after a long wait it rained heavily for hours in Mumbai and the netire city was soaked. Metro rail in a bid to let...
If GOD is there as per member thn why is he not withh poor as rich always win as poor daily die with 1 hope of help or miracle frm god . plz ask u'r heart as i beleive god...
Anti dowry laws were introduced so that harrassed women get justice but the Supreme court is of the opinion that increasingly it is being misused by women and conviction rates...
Dear friends, I will not available from 22 feb 2011 to 28 feb 2011 due to personal reason.
GST or goods and services tax is priority of union government. What are its merits and features....
As we grow in years the distant childhood days seem to grow even fonder.In the rough and tumble of hard realities we should not kill the child that is inside of each one of...
In upcoming budget finance minister may announce to increase the service tax. Which would although increase revenue for Government but it would be unnecessary burden on common...
My quiz still only 1 approved since 3 week-whats problem i'd stopped contributing in the section. plz do something & i'm unable 2 vote since 3 month due 2 technical solution
Orkut will shut down on September 30, 2014, few years back it was popular, but now with advent of FB and G+ , Google will finally decommissioned Orkut. Orkut had larger followers...
It appears that serious issues like deposit of black money in Swiss banks is being treated lightly by BJP and congress. BJP leader Adwani alleges, regrets and ambika soni makes...
The supreme court has ruled that the shariat courts have no legal status. The fatawa issue by such bodies have no binding force. However, supreme court has not considered shariat...
How often you remember and call your near and dear ones
Here is link giving detailed economic survey. According to the survey, higher GDP is expected and price index is showing lower increase....
A very serious case of cyber crime has been unearthed at Agra. The main culprits are personally known. An I.T. expert was employed in a firm. The firm has a very popular website...
He may not be the only one, this also goes to show how committed our [oliticians are - they are fit for only speeches and looking after their interests...
Sorry boddunan, I was absent here since the last 2 months. I was away for NDA SSB Interviews and I have come back after rejection. :( I was very upset since then and now I have...
what are the expectations from the budget which going to be declared shortly.