OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

In a tragic turn of events, Rural Development minister Gopinath Munde died today morning after a tragic car crash, very sad and unfortunate event only days after his swearing in...
Why Gentle person avoid to become politician?
here is a website powerd by google to save energy, which saves energy of 750 megawatts per year this site is created for environmental awareness website: www.blackle.com
Christian Science Monitor points out the new state of Telangana is big enough to be the world's 33rd largest...
After deciding to represent Varanasi, Narendra Modi took up the much awaited and much necessary project of “Clean...
shall i know is there any options to change my password in boddunan.com, i have checked a lot i cant find it. if its not there its not secured to use.
Now, FaceBook allows under 13s to enroll as members. But with parental approval. What next ? Toddlers and...
Why Boddunan is better than other website to work online? Why you feel its more interesting website.
Maneka, women and child development minister mulls ban on junk food in schools. A good decision...
as i have posted two articles but i dont know still it has been published or not, also if its rejected dont know whats the reason for it. if its still pending can i see it...
When the feet touching and hypocrisy has become an integral part of Politico culture, Modi, the PM advised his sympathizers and party men to refrain from this...
Good news:Today I get certification in dynamics axapta developper exam with 85%.
Here is a pictorial vivid account of Opertain Blue Star that shook India 30 years...
In the face of mounting popular pressure, the government is seen trying desperately to douse the fire by assuring us that it would make efforts for extradition of Mr....
I stapled visa for Arunachal residents agoodwill gesture- as China...
Welcome to new oddunan friend mayank who join today?
Will India become number one country in any day if yes then how?
A party must have 10 per cent of the strength of the House for its leader to be recognised as the leader of...
Do you feel you are inspiring member of boddunan who inspire to new member?
A Nation that never learns from mistakes. In the prestigious SAIL owned Bhilai steel plant located in Chattisgarh 6 people were killed and 34 were injured due to Gas...