OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Sir Albert Einstein once said, " The world is dangerous place to live in ,not because of the people who are evil but because of the people who do not do anything about...
Time required to prove the positive of todays budget. so people of India will have to wait for it.
empty"/\n\nhas anyone download software from this site?
is the Union budget 2014 good, bad or average.
Close on the heels of the Malaysian Airlines MH370 disappeared mysteriously, yesterday another flight MH17 was shot down by a missile at the Ukrainian border. The flight was on...
I won't add any texts here,let the pics speak for them! Sorry friends, pics are all in excess of 600 pixels and not being allowed to be uploaded!
The central goverment has partly reveald the hidden agenda by issuing directive to state govrnments to observe 'Sanskrit week';. Sanskrit is ancient Indian language with rich...
discussion of paper after exam good or bad?
I had tears in my eyes when I watched this video on the newshour and later here...How can a human being behave like this ? This kind of atrocity goes on and on and most of the...
Bharata's 75 Lakh Crore Rupees is Depostied in Swiss bank corruption is every where in Bharat. all corrupted people & politicians hide all there black money in swiss...
Today I was shocked and horrified reading the newspaper headline where a lady private tutor has been caught in the CCTV beating,, punching and thrashing a 3-year-old boy at a...
The Budget 2011 is now in Parliament. The Subsidy for Cooking Gas and Kerosene will continue.More updates later.
According to many Congress sychopants they lost the elections because their publicty and campaign was not enough and they did not spend as much as BJP did but records and...
This picture is nothing but the homepage of a website named http://milliondollarhomepage.com/ flooded with advertisments.
Bhajpa came into power by continuously arguing that when they come in power they will bring black money to India. Now they are in power, but bringing back the black money is not...
Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee today said the Direct Taxes Code (DTC), which will replace the Income Tax Act, is proposed to be implemented from April 1,...
See this news scrap I found on FB someone posted. THEY can do anything they want and no one should speak about it. BUt just see the chaos raised by everyone when a few Shivsena...
Monalisa's another smile Sorry friends,I am not able to upload this fine piece of animation on Monalisa at the moment.Let me try!
One of my friend told me that cooking food in microwave oven is not good for our health. Is it really true? What is the reason behind this saying?
Hyderabad, one of the most beautiful cities of India, was a little disturbed in the recent past for political reasons. It is still one of the most beautiful cities of India....