OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Is it the right time to discuss the relevance of Article 370? Will its removal lead to separation of J&K State from the Indian Union as is claimed by many experts?
Here is one more! "If you are not part of the cure, then you are part of the problem." Good Night!
Congress person Ajay Maken tweeted about Smriti Irani and BJP has rightly hit back asking about Madame Sonia's qualification ! Does anyone know ? has anyone ever asked so far ,...
i got an conditional offer from UK university for my masters in games development. i need to take up ielts next month. can anyone suggest me how to prepare for this? and please...
Accountability is one thing which never was in the administration of erstwhile governments. But it’s no more in the Modi’s...
I still remember my old days .is your old days was same as me http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-post_05.html
PM, Narendra Modi opines that living individuals’ life should not be a part of school...
alexa rank Each day now back alexa rank as on 9feb2011 Alexa Traffic Rank: 111,419 Traffic Rank in IN: 14,461 Sites Linking In: 46 5 Stars
These two Indian American Boys shared the championship in an exciting...
I have planted Neem and Laachi trees in my compound.
Telangana is born today as the 29th state of the Indian republic. While many people rejoice, I guess it must be difficult for yet many to see another state being torn into two!...
I think Boddunan may be next google for Indians? what do you think friends.
See this link to watch the amazing footage captured by NASA of the solar flares, said to be the biggest one captured so far! :cheer:...
Boddunan should bring more facilites like sending free sms and songs & software download section to get more improvement. What do you think friends.
Why 35 lakh Hyderabadis are not celebrating the birth of Telangana? People in India’s newest state Telangana may be celebrating. But 35 lakh residents of state capital...
I found these two articles with identical titles and more or less same content posted by the same...
In his Marathon meeting with his cabinet,members, Narendra Modi stressed on the need of engaging good people in offices, Not...
Dear friends, if you are fresher then getting ERP certification can be most professional way to organize your career better way.
Failure - the most dreaded experience in our life! Here is Napolean Hill's thought-provoking observation on it. "Failure is nature's plan to prepare you for great...
Many eyebrows were raised seeing the glaring Nepotism in the newly formed Telangana Cabinet. Old habits die...