OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The chat box has been removed so we are expecting a new replacement. I hope the site builders are working hard for a better and interactive replacement(s). And as per from the...
Click here for the Latest FD rates
Mangalore is a very safe city and women need not have any fear going out alone late at night. There are times when I go for a drive late at night when I am unable to sleep and I...
Hello Friends, What is the meaning of "Could not instantiate mail function" when I posted an email on 'contact us' link? - Harish Jharia
Pre-essential schooling is viewed as vital for the kid as it is the initial move towards entering the world of information just as a sound and intentional life. Pre-primary...
The words " Immigration" and Emigration" sounds similar but are used for different purpose. Can anyone share the differences with example. This will help all.
I really liked this Film and Charlize is comedic full on. I always liked her, though I was pleasantly surprised with this performance. [Rating: 4] __________________ I've...
I am sure everyone here knows about the ongoing controversy about Jinnahs portrait in AMU hall...I am posting a link below about the latest development s regarding this...
Have you noticed or informed the points increment for posting replies?I just saw it and was surprised.Is it allowed for comments also?
Importance of Computer Hardware and Software MIS management information system is the combination of software and hardware to process the information. The general terms of...
Hello My name is stuartwhite and I am new member of this forum. I am here to exchange views with others. I hope I will have great time here. Thank you
How long does it take to review and publish an article? I've so far submitted 4 articles and all of them were reviewed and published the very next day. However, the 5th article...
Sachin Tendulkar has revealed that he started nurturing ambitions of winning the 2011 World Cup right after India's crushing first-round exit in the 2007 edition of the tournament
These days, most people believe in living beyond means. This is achieved by way of Buy now pay later.  The most preferred way to pay is in installments- EMI.  The...
Friends, I want you all to be a part of my happiness of receiving my fifth cheque.
Who is Great for Google and Guru? What do you think Guru is greater than Google or Google is greater than Guru? We know Guru is greater than God so it's difficult to answer.
Due to the bug in leader board points of this week are some times high and some times very low.So till it is cleared please remove it or put a message over it
I was going through a blog written for times of India which gave a very detailed analysis of the present status of the Congress party which has been fast dwindling in its...
Hello Friends... I also have got my T-shirt...On the right side of it is written.. Boddunan..Moderator I am very happy to have this Boddunan owner.. Thanks...