OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

It seems the Congress never learns the lessons. It’s again trying to prove in its own foolish ways to prove that Sonia and Rahul are indispensable for the Congress Party. What a...
Why sunday got slow performance and less page impression for all website and blogs?
BJP's would be Cabinet. Read on for some more BJP leadership’s decisions to form the new...
I'M thkful 2 boddunan i found 2 encouraging blogr & Friend-Santosh & sarla . This guys ensures me tips & guide me visit there blogs you will get help also they...
63 year old PM designate Modi is smart to the core. When many of the same age group spend their lives with Rudraksha Malas, Modi uses all his available resources at his disposal...
The opening day of the World Cup 2010 was not that eventful excepting the colorful and glittering opening ceremony.The host South Africa after wasting a few very easy chances...
There were 5 candidates in the Loksabha elections from Varanasi. Here is a comparison chart of the candidates pertaining to their educational qualifications and ethical behavior...
Which type of contents best to write for blog to earn more revenue from adsense?
A woman employee staved off a robber in the first class compartment in a local train in Mumbai. Bravo . Who said women are Nirbal ( weak)...
I have chanced upon this gem of a quote! "I don't know what the key to success is,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone." Please comment! Good...
The PM's twitter accont has been renamed and archived. The yet to be formed NDA seems furious....
Language is the vehicle to express our thoughts.But how often do we express our genuine thoughts? Please share your views.
It’s my habit to go to bed exactly by 9.45 pm every day and settle with a book of my favourite author. Within minutes I fall asleep. But my wife sees TV along with our neighbor...
Who will be highest wicket taker in the world cup 2011?
Kejriwal is still busy with his gimmicks. In a defamation suit, he refused to furnish bail bond and so sent to jail. His followers held big demosntartion/ dharana outside...
Who will be highest run maker in world cup 2011?
With 23 Cabinet ministers, 10 ministers of state with independent charge and 11 ministers of state, Narendra Modi statarted his campaign as the 15th PM of...
This the painting done by the Indian artist Syed Haider Raza which has earned him the rare honor of producing the hightest paid $3.5 million modern Indian work.
A master of convergence, Narendra Modi, adds new features to a non star idea. Now Modi’s Model of Governance is hell determined to root out Delhi's culture, based on 'personal...
Who will be next to become at number one position at boddunan after ceem?