OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

wahab reiz who picked up his maiden ODI five-for in the World Cup semi-final against India, had spent three sleepless nights ahead of the clash planning his strategy for India's...
Workers' day is being celebrated all over the world to mark the workers' struggle more than a hundred years ago at Chicago (U.S.A.)   All glory to workers' struggle for...
My articles are not approved even after a gap of around 2 weeks. I am loosing my faith in Boddunan. I did not know that this site is so slow. When I complained to the Editors...
Some feeling coming on Boddunan Website-Vo jaate hue lamho jara thahro , jara tharo due to inactivity on site and active members.
What are the commonly used mnemonics at present in English language.
Hey, it would be cool and useful if we have a clock on the website. It cuold be digital or analog. just a simple suggestion
Dear friends, I have a doubt about the payment system of Boddunan. Please clarify me this. I am going to reach my minimum payout range of Rs 1000/ I know that they will...
It is Hindu new year the festival of Chandramana Ugadi today. It is celebrated under different names in different parts of the country. We celebrate Ugadi on the 14 the of April...
Once your child is three years of age, there comes a responsibility of sending them to school. It is one of the most crucial decisions for parents because laying a rock-solid...
Look at this picture. This picture is not animated.your eyes are making it move. Do you want to test it : Stare at one spot for a couple of seconds and everything will...
Yesterday India cricket team is selected for T20 world cup in west Indies next month are you happy with selection of the players.In the team lot of people are injured not fully...
This is a topic on which not many people speak on. However, the silence needs to be broken and the truth must be revealed. Parenthood is one of the most difficult things to do....
Yama, the God of death is a popular character for Telugu cinema lovers. Many films were made in Telugu with Yama as the protagonist. And all of them are humorous movies. The...
Rahul Gandhi aware to us that atmosphere of fear incountry, situation similar to Pakistan. One leader of congress said in Lahor that Jinnah is not responsible for partiton,...
Today I got my first cheque from Boddunan! Happy happy :cheer: All will soon be receiving their's too so its kinda party time in Boddunan. ;)
Friends, As I am going to attend a Red Ribbon Workshop for NSS Programme Officers and Volunteers from today onwards I will be offline till next Monday.One more thing to convey I...
I am an new member how and when do you pay me the first cheque ?
saurav ganguly who led India to the final of the 2003 World Cup, has called MS Dhoni the greatest Indian captain. Dhoni led India to victory in the 2011 World Cup, with a crucial...
Are religion and morality same?  It appears that religion is more an opportunity to crimes than moral life. Here is case of sages stealing luggage of...
Why Boddunan Stopped Revenue sharing program? Is earning being down day by day or any other specific reason. I think Boddunan can increase revenue earning if they include video...