OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

In most months revenue share list some one sees to be crossed the minimum point limit twice.Why don't they give one more share of revenue or some percentage additionally...
Let me wish him a happy Navathi and pray to God for his good health, long life and happiness. No doubt, Dilip Kumar is one among the most talented actors India has even seen on...
Kumaraswaky latest throne in CM of Karnatka said that he have not any duty and obligation to Karnatka people, I obligated to King maker...
I am unable to post comments ever since my ip address has been blocked .What is way out of it?
pakistan coach waqar yunus has said it is time for a new wicketkeeper to be blooded in the side as a replacement for Kamran Akmal
Let me thank boddunan for introducing this section on the homepage and it is a great sight to see members- most of whom are new- figuring in it very prominently. I hope this adds...
I have received my first cheque. Iam very happy to share this with you all. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Is it anti nationalistic to prescribe non Ayurveda medicines? This is wisdom from a minister. Don't be surprised if one day you are told that eating cake is anti...
in my profile Group Option shows 23 groups i joined. but in a right hand side group showing only 20. what is the error?
It is said that 50 bonus points are awarded to those who post at least 3 valid replies in weekly GD contest.I welcome the decission.Can you publish the names of such recepients...
Wishing everyone Happy new year 2018. Lets start sharing all your wishes.
The usage of the words Inspite and Despite are done in what type of situations. Can anyone elobrate with an example.
Any thing can be learned by any anyone, provided he is ready to do Hard work. Meet the Man who makes Rs. 22 lakhs per month.from...
Hello friends, a lot of Indian says i proud to be an India, but think completely about your India and what happening India. after thinking about that can you say you are proud to...
There seems to be not much of a difference between answers & forum section, while forum focuses on discussion & answers on getting an answer, the basic thing that happens...
Hi, As perhaps the latest member of the Boddunan family, I am perhaps also its oldest, at the age of 60! But don't worry - having been associated with an organisation which is...
It is good to see the new format ..sometime back I tried to login and when I was unable to do so, I thought the site had closed down, however, I am glad to see that it is up and...
A Rajini starrer Sivaji 3D, all set to give a treat to the cinema lovers hitherto unheard of. Set to release on Rajini’s birthday Dec 12 {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9490]}
Its really opprtunity to be part of family tht brings all like minded people, tonot just earn,but make user to dicsuss to topic even they doesn't pay them but bodunnan gives them...
Can u please tell the steps to add a video..