OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Which one you feel as best CMS like drupal, Joomla, Wordpress etc.,. Please post your answer
                         Light is wave or particle or...
2 days before, I saw the award winning Malayalam movie 'Spirit' directed by Ranjith. Mohan lal plays the main role. since I saw English subtitled version, I thought a few members...
One of the most surprising things happened in the last couple of days, while Sunil Chetri, an Indian footballer pleaded the fans to come to the Stadium to watch them play, the...
Bimal Roy was one of the Greatest ever film Directors of Hindi Cinema. A socially committed director, his films had the power to inspire and move audiences.In most of his films...
Can anyne suggest some good online plagarism and grammar checking tools. I also want to know are there any editing tools for editing articles?
For some days in home page this article is seen.It was published on 2010 January 5.My article published on 2010 February 19 is not at all seen there!!!.Why it is so?
It's time to say good bye to my friends in the forum! My gratitude to all of you who have been very nice to me all these years. I am not leaving Boddunan and would continue my...
Hello! I am Devyani. I have recently joined this site. Friends how are you? :) Friends I love book reading. Thanks to Boddunan.com who has given me opportunity to join this site.
Here are some well known exercises- weigh lifting, sit ups that may cause more harm than...
Go through these money saving tips and post your comments... http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=103988
The polls with only one option are again seen.Here is a...
China is facing Muslim insurrection in Sinkiang province. The Uighurs are also resorting to terrorist acts and China has countered by banning fasting during Ramadan as they...
Friends, Have you noticed "Funny jokes" thread ? if not please visit it immediately. There is bombardment going on. Yes ! bombardment of jokes. 107 joke bombs by a...
To get most out of our workday, there are certain strategies we must follow to increase productivity For example,getting a good night's rest is one of them To know more about...
  Remote Work – 10 Online Security Measures You Should Know About New Coronavirus Infectious Disease Pandemic Home Work  Until a decade ago, working from home was a...
I post own article in indiastudychannel.com and Can I post own article in boddunan.com HELP ME!!!
A few years back ,I can still remember, we were seated inside our school auditorium during an event and were asked about the purpose of getting educated. The answer that came...
Is Joomladev related to Boddunan? What for it is used? Can anybody explain me this.
Moderators seems to be offline for most of the time.GD for this week not seen yet.Also the result of last week contests not published yet.What happened?