OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

There is a limit to how far one can go in appeasement and Communal bias. Mehbooba Mufti seems to be taking it to a different level altogether. Once again brings to focus what the...
Who doesn’t know about the inimitable O.P Nayyar’s Famous “Tonga Songs?” Be it a “Baap Re Baap “ number “Piya Piya mera Jiya Pukare...
In order to say please tolerate me or the sentence the company will ____ the expenses which word is suited Bear or Bare. I have seen Bare meaning and using it is said shown as...
Nottinghamshire have signed former Northamptonshire wicketkeeper Riki Wessels as backup for captain Chris Read, subject to final clearance from the ECB.
There are many wonderful benefits of Jaggery (gur) including digestion and blood...
HI friend.. there are many unwritten rule which we just assume to be true.. rite all such rule..which u feel are unwritten but still we follow..
I have been writing for close to 15 years with 2 published novels and tens of short stories as well as articles over a period, on nearly 30 sites ( many closed now). I have...
After introducing contest in comments it is seen that the same person enters more than one comment to a topic(Mostly in polls).Here is one such...
It is shocking to see how callousness some of our chief ministers are . The newly formed states of Telengana and AP have two chief ministers who seem to care more about their own...
Deleted
I have been to a number of cities and towns in India.. I love every inch of each city but no place could mesmerize me as much as Kashmir. Having spent a considerable time of my...
I must acknowledge administration for my first pay. Thanks a lot.
I have already earned more than 10000 points but still my profile showing that I am a bronze member as per boddunan point system after reaching 10k points bronze member should...
Hai Friends, How is every thing going on!!! I am back to my place (Hyderabad) today after a long trip! :) I have missed boddunan alot! I would be active from now as...
THis had been my doubt since many days. I wanted to clear it. Why Boddunan still doesn't have any favicon?
Common Wealth Games are approaching India. Though our country and Capital of India is not fully prepared for hosting these games but we can go ahead and share our knowledge in...
New topic to debate. https://postcard.news/sonia-gandhi-and-team-in-deep-trouble-4000-acres-of-land-seized-and-rs-5000-crore-scam-exposed/  
Atul I have got a medal for initiative taken in forums what is that?
Going by the popularity and the kind of interest and enthusiasm the poll section generate I honestly believe there should be a review of questions asked in polls and the comments...
Hi friends, Am reaching another milestone in Boddunan. I have completed 1 lakh points here, only the second member to reach this magical milestone. Let me thank you all for your...