OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I want to make forum for c language and interview. Can i Make forum for that
Which is the better way to improve the fastest english?
HELLO FRIENDS HAPPY HOLI TO ALL OF YOU AND BODDUNAN TEAM. I AHVE MADE THIS PIC AND WISHING YOU ALL OF YOU.. ENJOY YOUR HOLI..
Amreen and  her sister Farheen married to two  brothers from a neighboring village. Both the sisters say  since their wedding have been frequently beaten, abused...
Your eyes get heavy and gradually... close......but wait it's only lunchtime and you still have so much to do. Would taking a nap help? Or would it derail your day?  Our...
Johnny Walker (11 November 1926 – 29 July 2003) got his screen name from the famous actor/director Guru Dutt who was impressed by his acting as a drunk. He was born as...
                     Deleted- Copy paste  
Before 125 years, on 7th June, Mohan dass Karma Chand Ghandi throne from railway comportment in S Africa.It was first act of civil disobedience, which eventually led to the...
Lets make this thread to say different things in different ways in english Different ways to say hello in english HI HEY Hello Do you have any other way to say hello in...
hi Everyone in boddunan can share the first friend they met when joined this Site.. For Example : MY FIRST FRIEND SUNNY SINGH... Similarly i came to add...
How the thought process changes if you read only on computers. It is researched that those reading on laptop/ computer think less on abstract issue involved and go for more...
The result of last weeks GD contest had published.Congratulation to the winner Mr.Raghav.The result is seen declared at the end of the discussion.It is better to post it as a new...
It is 26th of February today.There sees only 16 or 17 close to the 2000 point of eligibilty for revenue share.Why people not active?Will the share is to be increased?
What is normal size in length of appendix in 7 year kids?Is any one expert here to advice? Is surgery last option if length of appendix is 4.5 cm for 7 year kids.
Alright in this discussion, we will treat books like persons and meet them as friends. This is the strategy of this discussion, Anybody can suggest any piece of literary...
A young British woman has failed her driving theory exam an astonishing 90 times, spending about 3,000 pounds before she even sits for the practical...
The article i submitted was rejected saying that it is a copied...
JDU seems to be perpetually in the news for all the wrong reasons . The students seem to do every other activity except study . The anti national brigade is being lauded by some...
Boddunan has changed so much.I remember starting a thread and waiting for people to reply or discuss on topics.Today after a long break i just started a thread on topic emotions...
To make your life better, you have to do something to make it better. There is no secret, you have to take charge of your life. For this, there are positive things to do on a...