OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

English in South Asia is unique. The Hindi, Tamil and other south Asians have developed their own unique idioms that are foreign to Queen English. If you irritate some one by...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9350]} SJ, Shanker Jaikishen are not the names of Two persons. SJ is a wave that swept all those living organisms off their feet with their magical notes...
kumar sangarkara has stepped down as captain of Sri Lanka's ODI and T20 teams but has offered to continue as the Test captain on an interim basis for the forthcoming series...
hai my name s jssathishkumar, nd am known as js... its very intersting to b a part of boddunan...
There are some sections of people demanding uniform personal law. Apparently, govt. have no such plan but now it is proposed to review all personal laws with a view to modify...
More so among the teenagers and college students. I have come across of so many cases where the person affected by depression suddenly changes his/her behavioral pattern, becomes...
Usually member get alerted about PMs when he log in.So wish he will check and answer immediately.But here I experience a negative feedback from our moderator itself (Sorry to say...
We celebrate Ugadi or Hindu new year today while most of the other Hindus celebrated it last month. Today is also the new year  for Malayalees called Vishu , one of their...
Deleted  
Well quite a contradicting statement .Is it not?But it is somewhere true .In the life of hustle and bustle we tend to overburnden ourselves and when our body cannot take it we...
To run java program main method needed.
The by poll results especially the Two in UP has seen BJP losing , winning one in Maharashtra , Nagaland  ..but the coming together of all the opposition parties cannot be...
Hello admin, Yesterday I uploaded an article which was rejected due to editor's note that "The pictures are too heavy to fit in boddunan layout". I have edited...
Dennial vittori who led New Zealand in the 2011 World Cup, has been named the captain of Royal Challengers Bangalore for IPL 2011. Vettori, who was in the Delhi Daredevils...
Two days before, I saw Taare Zameen Par for a while. I feel it's the best child movie I have ever seen. what's your favourite? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9367]}
New words are being added to dictionary every year. Besides , many words are also getting obsolete as people no longer use...
Today many didn't able to post poll due to new modifications.They might have typed the content ,but not able to submit since description is asked though it is given.So it will be...
There are some adverse comments in a report of an American based organization on state of religious freedom in India. Naturally, the report is unwelcome to many who retort that...
It's the fifth cheque am receiving through Boddunan. I am really happy this time as a happy day is just to come. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Thank you all for all helps...
I am happy to share here that i received the T-Shirt today afternoon.A "BIG" Thanks Boddunan to.Hope it will be fit for me. :laugh: