OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Dear, My total number of referrals is 45, But my total cash credit for this is just RS.410/ It is not changed since many weeks. What is the real problem.?
Hiiii,,everyone,,,,iam frm...goa.....i have \ newly join this site..... plz help...me waiting,,to make gud frnds...
I am a new user at Boddunan. I came to this site while searching for genuine online earning sites. So, its obvious I am a novice and have no idea how this site function but I can...
I am immensely happy to inform you that I received my first two cheques of Boddunan after a melodrama. I am thanking you all who helped me a lot with your love, support and...
Hi friends, I found this is my father's mail,sounds interesting ! One Word Changes The Meaning.. Professor Ernest Brennecke of Columbia is credited with inventing a...
How to Improve Your English Grammar. The best book which i can suggest you is English Grammar by Wren and Martin.
BODDUNAN PROBLEMS SHARING & SOLUTIONS CORNER HELLO FRIENDS, I AM STARTING A BODDUNAN PROBLEM SHARING AND SOLUTION CORNER, WHERE YOU CAN ASK ANY QUERY REGARDING...
I am sure everyone likes to watch the movies. If not as they grow up may be for different reason, but surely everyone must be liking certain types of movies. Can you tell which...
 We all know  about R.K. Laxman's famous Cartoon "Common Man", an astute and wry observer of Indian Society and politics. Now this Common Man's legacy will ...
Maintaining your mental health is vital to living a happy, healthy life. But unfortunately, millions of people struggle with mental illnesses that leave them feeling hopeless,...
“The Kokborok Kokreke is one of the most popular in earlier times of indigenous people of Tripura. They conversate with Kokborok Kokreke” Semani haping taklaini masing,...
You all might remember the riots that happened in Koregaon Bhima near Pune recently where one person was killed and a lot of damage to private and public property as well as...
I am sure this video shows the sorry state of people who actually knows English A scene from 'phas gaye re obama' Hindi film http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHQKd8UK8Gc
After declaring the Boddunan Revenue sharing programs the replies in forums are found to be increased.Well,but some replies are found to totally irrelevant of the topic.Why don't...
I received my third cheque yesterday. Thank you all for your support in forum to achieve that minimum threshold of 750 :)
Hello everyone, I'm Keerthi.I've registered myself as a member in Boddunan today and I'm glad to be here :). I've submitted an article and I'm eagerly waiting for its approval...
The ABVP is student wing of saffron brigade. They have gone so low as to molest university girls. Some have been arrested for molesting Jadavpur university women students. This...
Dear, When ever I type long articles in the submit an article page i usually meet a serious trouble. That is, I usually miss all the information I typed when i click...
A viral video has surfaced of the singer kissing a young minor girl on the lips. A case is filed after SC lawyer reported the case. Unfortunately, none of the Bollywood...
Hello Friends.. Today, is Amit's birthday..So how can the Boddunan family stay behind in wishing him. Wish him a very happy birthday to make his day a little special. A very...