OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Indians have their own distinct style of speaking and writing in English. The link provides some common Indian phrases. One is 'Please do the needful'. This is very common in...
Is there a genuine way to earn money online without investment as it is very difficult to find as to which site is legitimate n genuine.Any sites available for that...
prior to i gratify your quest as to why i dream of becoming the  Indian ambassador to South korea , let us travel back in time  , to January 26 , 2010  when the...
Hello Friends, Can we post our own self written article that was posted earlier in some other site? - Harish JHaria
What is more significant? Qualification or performance. These days, the issue of fake degree of PM is very much alive thanks to Delhi C.M.  Actually degree is not...
Read this humour :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Urgent mail delivered in Pakistan after 20 years http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=105881
I have received my first cheque today .It is a special moment to me as this is my first online income. Today boddunan has also get 10000 registered members. I want to...
I have seen that there is a random poll for Boddunan members, indeed that brings a lot of engagement, freshness & more activity on the site from the members, these kind of...
Parkash Golay is new member on the Boddunan site. He is a computer engineer. He has begun writing posts. He needs be welcomed and encouraged by all. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
After Skyfall the latest James Bond film which has been appreciated by most of those who watched it, Daniel Craig has now been signed on for not one but 2 more Bond films to be...
Hello friends, i am back again now.. on forums.. and also on boddunan. From a lot of time near about 20 days i am not active. I am not well due to some days and not feeling good....
In group discussion contest the participant have to say a lot to make the idea clear to others.So a lot of content has to be typed.But the point awarded to it is just like other...
  What are the positive emotions? What is its importance? How does it relate to positive psychology? This information will give you a quick and brief overview of how people...
You may have gone through so many articles describing grooming tips for women; the men section is always ignored isn’t it? But, this is not going to happen this time. All the...
Hello ! everyone. I had just joined boddunan. My major interest's are books, pc games and gadgets
Hello Friends.. I am glad to share with you all that I have got my first payment from Boddunan of Rs. 1152.20, My cheque was generated on 21 June and I have got it on 26 June,...
Prakash Ambedkar, grandson of Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar, used disgusting and abusive language with a reporter of Times Now, when he was asked a question whether he was a Maoist....
Hello Boddunan Support Team, Would it be fine if Boddunan grant additional Points and cash credits to the Articles awarded with with 'HOT' tag? - Harish Jharia
how many of you believe in astrology and palmistry? and how far it relates to reality?
Trupti Desai, a well known celebrity is fighting for women right to enter temple or mazars. First she went to Shani temple and won her fight for equal rights for women. Now at...