OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Here is an example of wrong use of negative. A thread is titled as: TOPIC: Why people don't participate very rare and less in Q and A section? Here Don't is...
Glad to receive my fifth cheque! Hope to receive many more!!!Thanks Boddunan and all my wonderful friends!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6534]}
I came across this quote by Alan Cohen (who is a renowned writer of many inspirational books ) that I find pretty inspiring .. " Personal growth is not just a matter of learning...
Hi Everyone!!! I am Parag Agrawal. New to this site but really an active member. Just Bear with me and help in doing my best.... Thank you.
It has been an alliance that has been uncomfortable for BJP because of Mehbooba Muftis attitude towards the terror outfits, seperatists and stone pelters. According to BJP...
Do you think the invention of mobile phones has been a helping hand to humans or not
I do not know what to think I do not know what to do I am sitting here in tears Because I know you never love me I thought you would be the one To take away my feelings of...
Hey Guys I am happy to say I received my second Check today. Thanks to all of you friends for making this success and also admin.
Hello Friends, Are there any points awarded for 'Joining Groups'...? - Harish Jharia
When I castes vote there comes a message occationally "This name has been registered, use another name" . I knows it is due to log out.Why it logs out automatically?...
It is a matter of disgust that Hindu terrorism is being protected. The M alegon terrorists have been given clean...
Following are the few important wildlife Sanctuaries in India :- 1) Bhimgad Wildlife Sanctuary:- It is a protected area in Western Ghats, Khanapur in Belgaum District,...
I have noticed a common mistake in use of the suffix 'full' When you use 'full' as a suffix, one 'l' is dropped. So, the correct spelling is 'beautiful' and not 'beautifull'....
Now it's time of bold movies. When Bollywood is interested in making sequels of such movies, Malayalam is serving old wine in new bottles :woohoo: :woohoo: . 3 Bold movies of...
Bank Frauds have becoming a gaping hole in the Indian economy with frauds getting revealed almost every year, the recent trend where bank frauds occured were in the years 2011,...
It was a Sports Stadium. Eight Children were standing on the track to participate in a running event. * Ready! * Steady! * Bang !!! With the sound of Toy pistol, All...
Its good that we have a chat box but its bad that no one is using it much.... Instead of that CHAT box we could've something that would catch the attraction of the users and...
I am a Software Engineer having four years of experience in IT Industry dealt with Web technologies, Web designing. I am a Computer Science graduate having Sound knowledge on...
Career choices depend entirely on demand and popular choices. There was a time when all middle class parents wanted their children to be software professionals or doctors . But...
Rahul Gandhi may be banned to contest 2019...