OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I think evry one would be familiar wid this game , if not let me eXplain: in this game i will give u a name you have to start another name with the last alphabet of the name...
Of course this is a fact since Muslims themselves would never leave India and go to Pakistan or Bangla Desh if they are given a choice because of the freedom they get here. Our...
Today while editing an article I had to upload eight images.But in editing window there sees only four tabs under image upload section.How can I include more than four images...
I was offline for a long from the site in connection with a nomination preparation for National Service Scheme awards. Now I am very happy to announce that my NSS unit is...
Candidates who are in search of government jobs and unaware from the process of "How to get a government job?" can check the complete procedure from here    
The tense situation in Kashmir is leading to many suicides. Last year 92 personnel committed suicide. This is a large number and shows the army welfare organization is...
Death is true or Life is True?
Hai friends, How are you all... And what is going on in Boddunan.... I am a bit inactive these days due to some personal reasons. Now I would be back from now!!!!!
Below i am attaching an image..just guess what is it??
PM Modi has put forward the proposal of "One India One Poll" . UP Government of Adityanath has come forward in full support of...
I Found a site this. Get $5 dollars for signup bonus.and get $2 dollars for every reffral.get $1 dollars for refferal's referal.and get paid for reading mails.just try...
When I logged in today it seen that the boarder status had given some colours.But platinum member is white coloured.It doesn't attract any attention.Why don't you have a good...
Before two days i have submitted two articles namely, Socket types and issues with IP fragmentation Both the articles are approved and each article is credited with Rs.5...
Chanting 'Om'  and some other shlokas is part of Yoga day celebration. What more proof we need of attempt to thrust Hindutva on all. Is this not clear breach of secularism...
Multilateral Export Control Regime :- After the World War 2, all the countries wanted to prevent the use and spread of weapons in the world. Multilateral Export Control Regime...
Just happen to watch the movie - OMG- Oh My God - today on Television today. I have read and heard about this movie and this made me to sit and watch the movie. Good story about...
hey
Hey m new to this site..and m all set to explore my writing skills still further :)
I have observed that in Private Companies other than MNC's, salaries are less & even the increments thereon are also less, there are not much parameters or any professional...
Hello Boddunan support team, Please keep cash-balance in accounts of members, at the time of paying their cash credits, so that the members can edit their posts. Without cash...
Can you pronounce a single name of spammers who are making their disgraceful presence in recent days!