OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I really loved the new look of Boddunan .. The different shades of brown look soo peaceful... But honestly, i felt the red bold font... mars the beauty of it all. A color close...
Noted film director Yash Chopra, director of many romantic movies died today of Dengue. This is irreparable loss to film industry. Let us pay him...
Today i tried many times but when i try to upload in 2nd step after some times page redirecting to the same 2nd step page.. what to do?
Hair is very essential part of our appearance.  The link below mentions some natural oils for hair...
Are All members are happy with new point system at boddunan.com
How much time it take to get my payment on boddunan
Thank you Boddunan. I received my second cheque. It has been a nice experience with Boddunan.
Has BJP done well in 4 years or only now results are coming through Scams, conversion of black money to white money in RBI, etc. Or is it just that it is a normal thing in our...
I started referring just today. In my referral list there are three approved members. But no cash rewards for that. Any Technical Problem ? :blink:
Offshore banking procedure has taken the world by storm with its easy banking service and great benefits. The banking has matured to this level to offer its clients more returns...
Overview A schizotypal personality disorder is an eccentric personality disorder characterized by mental distortions and discomforts with close relationships. The pattern of...
Hello I am a new member here, I am also active at www.delhispider.com and is a gold member there and earned more than 600 Rs. and in www.bengalspider.com also I am a gold member...
The death of Karunanidhi definitely brings void in the politics of Tamil Nadu. With death of Jayalalitha and Karunanidhi in last 20 months,the politics in TN seems uncertain....
Today I came across an article in Times of India and loved reading it. Then I thought why not we in this site try to write a note to our younger self. Let us have some light...
Reply here who have recieve payment from Boddunan
I love to see this movie every time. Because it is a horror movie. I have seen 4 parts. Did you see any of the parts in Final destination :evil:
Most of us are addicted to Facebook and make our comments freely. But can an I.A.S. officer enjoy this privilege. Certainly not. An I.A.S. learnt this hard...
Hello Boddunan Support Team, Lgin / Logout buttonappearing on the bottom of the left margin appears to be out of place. The initial position at the top right corner was...
Normally, we add 's' or 'es' to a singular word to make this plural. This does not work with certain words. The examples are knife, wife, life. These all end with 'fe'....
Dear Friends, As per our expectation I think boddunan should grow fast but its not growing as per our expectation . so to do something can you write some suggestion for fast...