OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I request members to please avoid digging out irrelevant discussions which haven't been discussed for years. That only sends the current threads on inner pages and considered as...
Friends today I received my first payment cheque from boddunan. I am really very happy today. It has been a nice experience on boddunan. Thank you boddunan
there are some problem in uploading photos in profile album. if i upload 2 KB picture, the message flashed 'pic size limit exceeded'. but the max. size limit is 0.25 mb. can...
Bollywood do Sonam kapoor,Randhir should have given chance to new comer Bollywood lacks skills originality which a struggling actor or new comer who hardly gets chance...
What is Direct Mutual Funds? What’s the difference between Direct and Regular Mutual Funds?Does Direct Fund is always good for Investment than Regular Funds? That’s one of...
My referral members are earning but my earnings are not increasing and I saw that all referrals have activated there account.
  Yes, you read that right, so why am I writing this? Because of the JIO boom in India, every freaking child has a smartphone and he/she is creating content sitting at...
General election in Pakistan almost completed. Counting is also finished. Former cricketer Imran Khan's party is biggest party although he have not clear majority. It is almost...
In our society after what we have been witnessing with regard to religion and it's so called religious leaders , more so pertaining to Hinduism , it is shocking to see people...
I logged in to the site at 10 Pm today with prime aim to post my conclusion to GD of Feb1 to Feb7th.Between it for some time the site didn't get.When I opened the thread Lohit's...
Here is story on how Jeans got the name.  https://in.style.yahoo.com/so-this-is-why-jeans-are-called-jeans-194032986.html  
Sorry to say but i feel that inspite of good research and well build article the cash credits awarded are frustating me. I do not know whether others are feeling in the same way...
I would like to suggest to the administrators over here to highlight the creative and interesting polls if possible on the main page in a scroll. This will attract many members...
B) Prakash Jha Charaviyuh released yesterday. I didn't watch this movie but I read its review in news paper. It is great movie from Prakash Jha. Naxlite is central idea of this...
Please reply
I am answering polls daily almost & I have observed that the Poll question is not in line with the category assigned to it, isn't it good to have some check on this to assign...
Please help me out i have earned total points 1009 so can i withdraw them or tell me what shall i do?
Hai Friends, Lets Welcome Vamsee heart-fully to our team...
The word pray is to offer prayer to God The word prey is a victim
R bollywood talent only for big daddy due to which Does bollywood fate flop due to lack of talent