OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Income tax returns (ITR) filing is an intimidating task for just about everyone. Because you know that the slightest mistake at your end could land you in trouble with the Income...
Hi friends, Today I shall introduce you all a good tourism spot in Kerala, Travel Video, Kerala, India...
Dear Sir, I want to know what is difference in Point shown my profile and point show on mypage link. in mypage link my point is 280 and at my profile it shown more than 5000...
I am a big fan of the American rock band 'Linkin Park'. My favorite albums were 'Meteora' and 'Minutes to midnight'. Now LP has launched a new album titled 'Living things'. I...
How many prime ministers have held office since independence in India ? many might be knowing the answer but i just wanted others who are not aware of it to know it,it is good...
hi everyone i m rashmi i have just joined this website for writing articles & getting to know new things too. Thanks :)
UTS app ( indian railways new mobile app) This indian railways app helps passengers Booking and Cancellation  Unreserved tickets.
We live in a society where often we are misjudged for our actions without knowing the intentions behind those actions. The root of judging is not physical but rather...
The articles by the same author is displayed in their respective profile pages, but I think it will be better if the same appears at the end of an article or you can give a link...
Hi, I am pretty new here. I have written a few articles to test the waters per se, but the cash credits for the topics I wrote on haven't been very encouraging. What I'd like...
Is woman a commodity that can be staked in gamble.  Yes. Yudhistra, Dharam Raj (embodiment of virtue) staked Drupadi- his and his brothers' common wife, and lost he in...
With all the good wishes of the BODDUNAN TEAM including the MODERATORS,EDITORS and MEMBERS, I have received my SECOND CHEQUE. Personally,I would like to add one thing that it has...
I am back on Boddunan after short break due to successful appendix operation of my daughter.  Now she is ok and we are ok. Its all happen well due too all your good wishes...
This gives me immense pleasure to see that i have just become a diamond mate. This is my happy moment that i wish to share with all friends on Boddunan. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
What’s the benefit of investing in mutual funds? you can read on https://sqrrl.in/blog/invest-mutual-funds-for-beginners/
Miner : the man who works in a mine is called miner Minor : an under age person is called minor
There is no perfection in life , but we can hope to strive towards that . I sometimes wonder if we have a government , which runs on Democratic principles  , which is ideal...
my typing speed is too low. around 18 words per minutes? How can i become a good writer with a speed of 100 words/minutes?
History says poverty brings you best then why eg.UP people migrates if lot of Businessman like Ambedkar,Phule AMBANI,etc had created Gold from soil & made india rank world...