OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3699]} Thank you all for letting me touch this milestone!!
Jobs in mumbai restricted for mumbaikar only so is it that U.P Youths has no talent & mumbaikar has talent or if they have too much of talent then why they come mumbai...
Is it calculation mistake ?
About 1.5 million engineers are released every year from various colleges throughout the country, but most of them simply do not have the required skill to be employed.The amount...
In today's world increase in air pollution has resulted in lots of health hazards, including lung damage. Our lungs are the vital organs of our body lung gives us life-giving...
This is my 500th post in Discussion Forums.I enjoyed it well so far.Hope you also.
What is your opinion on Yogi government's decision to change the name of Allahabad to Prayag ?
Hi, does anyone investing in stock market and creating wealth? You can share your ideas of investment here.
Sometimes while watching a movie we can't stop laughing seeing a funny script or simple mistakes. Let me give one example. Film Krish is the sequel of Koi mil gaya. In the movie...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3715]} I'm having a whale of a time! Only yesterday I touched 75000 mark in points and today I am happy to complete my 9000 forum posts! Thanks you all,...
Let's wish our member Cool Boy "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". I have not seen this guy much in forums but he has written many articles.
when i set my birth date on user feature. it is taken wrong. anybody suggest me what is the reason? well i think it is because of maintenance problem.
Hi Please list sites that offers similar to adsense revenue?
I have observed that some members are repeatedly using 'is' wrongly. For example: Affirmative: Rama is a man. Interrogative: Is Rama a man ? But many are writing...
China's strength has been in exporting goods by making duplicates at cheap cost with reasonable durability, its large scale defence & population is also one of its biggest...
"Kabi Tanhiyon Main Yon Hamari Yaad Aayegi. Singer of this sweet song Mubark Begum  passed away. Listen this song and paid...
hi members, here in this forum i am going to describe about a part time job which i am enjoy doing. Here are the details: The name of the company is MOBITEL. They have a tie...
GET IT NOW : READ MORE HERE :: http://www.boddunan.com/forums/2-announcements/46357-1000s-of-automatic-back-link-trick.html ---- Content deleted. Any link back to your...
Hi Friends, MYSORE PALACE THE PRIDE OF OUR NATION Well, If we have time to visit Mysore Palace will be nice for us. Complemented if we have chance to visit there with our...
any presentation designer here?   .