OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Suppose you have wished to receive huge traffic and maximum sales to your business. In that case, you must switch to one of the prestigious (Search Engine Optimization) SEO...
is addition of 25 points on posting in forum have removed because i have posted some question on forum but point not added why.
There are times when you begin to wonder what the purpose of life is ? Why are we here ? People go to any length to amass wealth and power, kill others simply because they don't...
Modi's rule can probably be summarised in this way   1. Work better than opposition to show it in numbers 2. Personally connect with masses 3. Defend their mistakes by...
please go through this page http://in.news.yahoo.com/43/20100423/836/tbs-air-india-justifies-flight-diversion.html I request your comments. I feel money can make lot of...
I love listening to music. I like emotional songs among all. I will be singing songs even in my class room. In Telugu I like Devisri Prasad songs. In Hindi I like to listen...
I was going through different parts of the web-site and I have noticed that Groups in the Community section are not that Active. What is the main reason behind this??
What's other way to refer more person on boddunan rather than inviting friends from boddunan site
Some of our members have viewed from time to time that there is no such thing as saffronization and this is an invention of the so called pseudo secular (meaning real secular)....
Depression in Intermediate & College days are becoming more & more common & we are finding classes seperately for this in different colleges. What do you think is the...
Dear all I joined in the year 2009 on July 31 I am sorry I missed my 2nd birthday in boddunan,but I am happy to be a part of Boddunan!!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3718]}
Please share the format of inviting friends . I want to invite my friends and need a good format to send so that they will join for sure. Thank you.
There are many words with small difference in meaning, pronunciation or spelling. We need be careful and in case of doubt consult dictionary. Using dictionary should be habit....
Deleted        
GET IT NOW!!>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> http://backlink.krubpom.com/...
  "Do’s & Don’t of Life"   Hey guys, we live in very complex surrounding. Any wrong or right decision may change life drastically at a very moment .Right or...
There is often confusion about use of word 'recent' or 'recently'. Many use this for near future as well. 'Recent' refers to past and not future. So, it is wrong to say: In...
hi friends myself shubham rana and i am a student b.tech biotech 3 year.stopped to say hi to all the members.
Most of us read fiction, non fiction and other books that interest us  and we have our own favorites subjects , favorite authors etc ..I have noticed that certain sentences...
How will you remember our honorable ex Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji ?