OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I have heard that freelancing is a very good & freedom filled job, but the question I have is as to how to enter into it? Do we need to register somewhere or how does it...
Hai all, I'm Birajini Samanta Ray. Poet, Writer and Spokesperson in English, Hindi, Oriya and Bengali. I've 28 years of experience in this field of writing stuff. At Present,...
After long trial of 18 years Salman Khan acquitted in black buck and Chinkara case by Rajasthan High court. Once again judicial system defeated. It is slap on our...
When an article is opened for reading first comes the "Earn money" article in home page as full page article.Under it comes the article.So a new reader may not be able...
In this month i have reached the 10000 points. i am very happy , and having very good time at boddunan.. Thanks
I am really surprised to see how Boddunan system quickly works. I just completed 1000 posts and my status instantly changed to 'Platinum Boarder' from gold boarder. :cheer:...
Hello. I submitted an article using correct spacing.Later after submitting the style is changed. Which option should i select to have the correct affect ? Should i use...
i am new to paypal. three type of account is there which is better for me.. kindly explain in full detaile
JUST BEFORE TO BEGIN, THINK BEFORE YOU ACT, DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO BUT ACT WISELY. LONELINESS, CAN A WORD BE SO HEAVY THAT IT CAN TELL US WE ARE LONELY? QUESTION YOURSELF...
Edited
Good Morning to all my friends! I am down with viral fever and my participation in forum acctivities would depend on the progress.Have a nice day! Bye!
Do you think that floods in Kerala are due to human abuse of natural resources or it is just a natural phenomenon nothing to do with mankind . What are your suggestions ?
The movie Chakravyuh by Prakash Jha contains a song referring Tata, Birla. Bata. On objection by Bata, court allowed the movie song with disclaimer that this is not to malign...
There was a debate recently on NDTV where religion and it's impact was the subject matter. While the majority Community and certain minorities too agreed that there is no need to...
hi, i checked at 9pm in my page, my cash credits was rs.838. and now i logged in and checked in my page and my cash credits is rs.731. and also my referral cash rewards was...
I have one practical advice fore improving language skill of all members. During discussion, we often quote other members. If we find any grammatical mistakes or can redraft...
Modi like Vajpayee came into power on a string of promises but 4 years down the line he has proved he is a step behind the UPA.  For the first time, the 6 southern...
Hai Boddunan members,   How are you? After a Long time I login. I will be going to be active now. I want to know, What is the limit of articles?  I mean how many...
Hi members, I was shocked when i found that there were only 18 articles about football in boddunan. Football has the largest number of fans all over the world compared to any...