OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

my point 7410 but still bronze member why? it should be silver...
Article 35A treats the non-permanent members of J&K as "Second Class Citizens". It also says that the laws made by J&K cannot be negated on ground of fundamental rights...
Many a times I wonder if we are able to assess ourselves the way others do? For senior school and junior college students we have a weekly hour on personality development and...
Hello, Is the winners for the weekly contest for polls for the week 12th to 18th oct announced?
A very interesting news about temple of DALIT Goddess English has been published in DLA, local evening daily Agra on 28th October 2010. English is the most spoken language in...
13 Things You Wouldn't Know Without Movies Very Funny!! 13 Things You Wouldn't Know Without Movies :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Deleted- nothing to discuss - spam post
Friends i have reached the highest level in forums that is MAESTRO level. I hope many have already acheive this but i just want to share. What after this level do anyone know?
#I feel the previous place where the login and logout dialog box was located was convenient.It's sometimes frustrating to scroll down every time to login or logout.Hope this...
hi, i like to share a news report which tells us how some hackers hacked an old generation ATM machine.. It is said that they entered into machine software and changed the...
Whether the articles posted in Boddunan.com is getting Articles from Search Engines on any keyword expect Boddunan.com . I have search the articles but not getting more...
Friends, All of us experiencing humour in our day to day lives. Isn't it? There are several occasions comes along our daily routine, when humour brings happiness to us. We smiles...
The Deaflympics, additionallyreferred to as Deaflympiad (formerlyknown as World Games for the Deaf and International Games for the Deaf), is an International...
Can any body please provide me with the format for an application to the Municipal Corporation for some work.
We create compelling content for websites, ensuring their success. We craft 
It was on October 20, 1995 DDLJ released all over the world. Now also, at Maratha Mandir Theatre in Mumbai, shows still going on. It's nice to watch a romantic movie at day time...
jafferma user id has joined under my referral link but it is not showing under my referrals so can webmaster please check it and ell me what is the problem behind this?
Developed countries such as USA are already using Bio Fuels in Airplane and now India is going to become first developing country to experiment bio fuel in Airplane. As we all...
Today is Rafi Saheb- great singer's birthday. There is no other male singer with such magic spell. Tioday is the day to remember him. 
Which Online Payment Gateway Is Best?compare with monthly fees and transaction(service charges) charges