OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

It's his 10th year. His first movie was Nandanan released in the year 2002 and now he is entering Bollywood as Rani Mukherjee's hero. Though he was criticized a lot soon after...
All friends, I visited this site a long time back. The points, and credits I could not understand clearly. I was keeping in pending this site to join. To day 16th August I...
What is additional benefit to become Platinum Member on boddunan
In my profile page it is showing that I have 14 points. what does it mean? what is relation with my full points and what is the points earned by article?
Hi, I am a journalist from Bhopal. I would like to know about articles in Hindi. I haven't seen any hindi articles so far. Please guide me. thanks
H edited
We get to hear more Cons  than Pros about Indian Education system by Indians themselves. This is probably because in most cases negativity  tends to attract more than...
According to Madras High Court Judgement , it is embarrassing for sitting judges and VIPs to wait in a que at the toll gates , and be made to show their IDs  .  . What...
Hi all, One of my friends and me have started a YouTube Channel where we will be posting Quotes in beautiful typography videos. We have just uploaded our first video. Would like...
Do India again loose its Independence to the foriegners or break into pieces. Because the people got divided very badly now. Who can save us from such situation?
As like in blogger, if the option to save the article as darft and publis it later is implemented in boddunan.It will be really helpful. Especially for those who write...
hi.. i think everyone is watching hollywood movies nowadays in india but most of guys are watching ENGLISH MOVIE DUBBED IN HINDI. as i love WORLD CINEMA..although i am...
I was not willing to start this thread but I am left without any other option so it has become necessary to write about my payment in the forum. It was on 25th March I received...
An Australian man has "married" his best friend – a golden labrador called Honey. Read here full news: Australian man marries his pet dog Crazy Australians!!!
hello guys and gals....... :)
Edited
What animal has a head like a cat,eyes like a cat but isn't a cat?
I want to know so that i can learn my mistakes. Is posting syllabus given by universities in pdf format ,a copyright violation? In my view,it can not be a copyright violation...
Saif and Kareena have tied the knot and has become Saifeena now. :cheer: http://in.omg.yahoo.com/photos/saif-kareena-husband-and-wife-finally-slideshow/ just check the link
My India is great. Mera Bhart Mahan. When a common person is not secured here, government is spending big amount on security of separatist of...