OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Focus on Poor People.... Please provide your valuable information about it? What is poorness? What is poverty ? How to eliminate Poverty? S-World ( Society...
I have send my referral link on Gtalk to one of my friend. After 5 min he is asking that what is your referral code? I told that it will automatically take but my friend told...
hi everyone... Lets imagine how our world will be in future..You can pick any year and write down your imagination about anything at that time.. eg- Year-2050 i imagine...
Hi, to all I am shailaja, have completed my P.G, in commerce and presently preparing for the civils.Besides reading, I love to share and acquire knowledge.I am new here, and hope...
The daily contest results are still lagging one week.Last published result is of 26th January.This will kill the sportsman spirit in members.Please publish it daily itself.
I have only one big name to point.....It's none other than Big B. Many have came and many gone. Many do entertain us with their screen presence. Yet, I feel, he is the most...
Blog writing has become almost an addiction with me. It started quite recently. When I was going through some 'New Year Resolutions' type of blog, where one particular new...
Hello maverick, Today my points are not increasing after posting in forums. Is there any limit for everyday or there is any updation going on with boddunan server?
My suggest for new award for weekly referral context award should be there to bring more member and to increase works and contents. tell me your idea.
Raj Kapoor's family decide to sell R. K. studio. Although it is personal matter of RK family. But we movie lovers have some emotional attachment with R.K. Films. Raj Kapoor...
Hi friends I am happy to inform you that I received my first cheque from boddunan on 29th July. I received Rs.1699.76 and this is my first earning till date. On this...
' A merry heart doeth good like a medicine, but a broken heart drieth the bones.'                           ...
Smoking is harmful to health. This is statutory warning. But is this only harmful?  Now it is researched that smoking helps fight obesity and brain...
What happens if more than 10 web links are submitted in a day? Do they get carried to next day or canceled?
Flamingos in the wild use pigments as 'cosmetics' to enhance the colour of their plumage, according to scientists. Researchers studying greater flamingos in the wetlands of...
After the decision of Banning for 12 Months & 9 Months were given by the Cricket of Australia, Steve Smith & Bancroft do not appeal for the verdict though they had the...
Hi! My payee name is showing only the letter t. I must have accidentally pressed the enter button. I have not filled in any more details. How can I change the...
Hi All- Check out this useful site.. http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/animals/Animalbabies.shtml A good site to know about the terms for Males, Females, Babies,...
The following pictures definitely show the wonders that creativity can do. What do you say?
Obesity is the most embarrassing topic of this decade. People often get frustrated with their excess inches and body mass. But it has been observed that regular consumption of...