OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The Recent news of deaths had 1 thing in common, Cardiac Arrest. Atleast most of the deaths had this cause as common cause of death. Be it Sushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitley, Abdul...
On Facebook while flipping,  I happened to briefly come across a comment made by a common friend which said RIP rambabu !!!? Can anyone confirm if this is indeed true ..
Dear Friends! Please share your birthday and marriage anniversary in this thread. It will help us to remember and congratulate each other. Only day is enough year is...
Hello Friends, I am new to this site.. Looks great...to join in this site as a part of knowledge sharing and communicating with u all. I am middleware consultant(...
Rahul Gandhi has changed his communication style, strategies & the way he communicates with people, for example the talk happened in Karnataka...
Just make a provision to send mails to direct members email id. so that i can guide my referrals to active here. I have 118 referrals but I do not think all are working after...
Dear Friend! Today is Deepti's Marriage Anniversary! I think that is the reason she is not online today. Let us congratulate her.. Regards, Kumaresh
The unpublished articles are told to be deleted.But the one and only one un published article in my credit is still seen there.Why not it deleted ?
Hello Friends.. Now i am again back with an Interesting game.Hope you all will enjoy with my game. Here you should state a Word and then write a diminutive for that...
I am a little bit surprised... Amitji is becoming 70 today, and Rekha turns 59 tomorrow. :unsure: :unsure: Let me wish them both success, prosperity and long life. It seems...
Hello people of Boddunan.com. I hope I can write better articles here everyday !
Is it possible to link members adsense id for one day in boddunan if he/she has crossed Rs1000 and instead of that money he/she wants to link adsense id for one day. Or any...
Inspired by Kumaresh innocent question ..I though i will get good answers from Boddunan members.. Do fish get cramps after eating?
WhatsApp has a big market in India but lately the company is under scanner. Hope that things are resolved fast and users of WhatsApp do not face the ban of the company in India....
Posting tutorials for any software,is that considered under rules as an article? if yes, is there a limit of how many tutorials I post for a particular software?
Reply of Urdi attack to Pakistan. The Indian army conduct surgical strikes of terror along Line of control (POK) So Sunar Ki Ek Luhar...
India is developing and so is the quality if life, education , living standard and expenses. Every parent wants their child to get the best of education but can provide whatever...
Friends, Here it is the happy moments to me in Boddunan.com.By the DFA Award of June 24th I am completing the 50th award in that session!!Before introducing DFA Awrd there was...
This is something I have noticed about people , while you want to steer clear of some, there are others who really give you a warm feeling each time you come across them and add...
Generally May day is thought of as a day that reminded  people of the importance of the working class and some even associate it for some reason with communism . But how it...