OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

What has a soft bed but never sleeps, a big mouth but never speaks?
Our Prime minister Mr Modi has been emphasising on more production and use of generic drugs. Generic drugs are medicines which are similar to the original medicine but they are...
Dear Friends,:) :) We often hear the words 'I like to have......' or 'I would like to have....";but we get confused as to what kind it applies. We end up saying 'I like...
Hello Friends, I have posted an article yesterday and by mistake it has been posted twice. May i be guided what should i do in such situations. Anyways, for the time...
What is common between Triple talaq, uniform civil code and Babri mosque demolition. All these are related to Hindutva lobby. see link...
So many of us are used to Intenet... What will you do if Internet Services are shut down forever??? :) :)
I am very happy to inform the Boddunan members that I had received my fourth cheque from Boddunan. Thank you Boddunan team and friends rock and roll here to earn more.
In top earners list there sees some points.I have 725 or like that.What does it mean ?
Maverick I think if you have Image copy of all cheques paid to members then show it on the top page which will attract new members. Because I have seen that after joining more...
Critics have admired Sridevi in the her come-back movie. Unlike many actress who have failed terribly in an effort to make a comeback after years of hibernation, Sridevi seems to...
I think it's a new trend...most recently we have seen Ash hiding her kid's face whenever media try to take a snap of the cute child. Not only Ash, now Shilpa and many other...
Neetu Jain, our most active and beloved friend has been really putting in a lot of efforts and posting vital information related to health. She also has been giving tips on...
Today, I am here to suggest to you the top 20 best weight loss tips that will help you lose weight naturally. At a time, when the world is discovering newer diseases, it is very...
Hello friends, i am currently writing a article for the new comers on boddunan to how to write a article. So what the problems faced by new comers regarding article writing,...
I just counted the awards (not cash credits) I received from Boddunan.For my surprise it had already crossed 100. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly: :silly:...
I recently started using the gtalk labs edition because it allows being invisible and also group chat... However i cannot figure out how to log out. It doesnt seem to have the...
Reserve Bank of India has finally declared that 99.3 % of demonetized 500 and 1000 currency notes have returned to Reserve Bank of India. Do you think that demonetization was...
Our Creative Poll man Amit Warkari seems to be offline for many days.Have any one seen him recently here?
Tho babies born- one in India and another in China- with abnormal features. The Chinese is eyeless and India looks like eighty year old. Is this not a sort of manufacturing...
Hello Friends, I believe that we can post Hindi contents also on Boddunan.com in addition to English and Tlugu. I tried from the link 'Submit an Article' and didn't find...