OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

how we can delete email id from yahoo or gmail?
 Business research is defined as the systematic and objective process of generating information for aid in making of business decision. it include financial,operational and...
Month of Hindu clander SAWAN, begins from today. It is also begining of festival season after three month. It is also rain season. All is green. Cold winds are on. In Rajasthan...
Books versus Movies:    At the point when we read a story in a book, we envision the characters, foundations and every one of the scenes. We can decipher them in our...
Hello Members, Adding images will make your article better.But How do I do it?? :dry: Don't worry one of our moderator,Swetha, has complied a tutorial for adding images to...
Hello friends, I am Rajameenakshi, a home maker, and a soft skills trainer with varied interests. I am not a great cook, but still, I cook relatively well and friends and...
Majerhat bridge which was in South Kolkata collapsed killing 1 person. News says that government was warned 2 years before for this as cracks were developing in the bridge but...
Brief translation: Shocking news circulated in China . A town in Canton is now on trend taking baby herbal soup to increase health and sexual performance/stamina. The cost...
How bizarre is the practice of offering blood- even children's - to deities in temples! https://in.news.yahoo.com/temple-where-childrens-blood-offered-152721604.html  
An Indian guy named “Anantharaman Subbaraman” arrived at the New York airport and ended up waiting for his visa for about 2 hours for the authorities to call his name. He got...
Hello friends, from a lot of time i didn't achieve on boddunan anything. Today i got platinum Mate, very very happy i am now. My life is going in this way i am not able to give...
I have always tried to give good response, in proper English, still I have Karma -1 in my name which is painful.
I am seeing lot of person joining this site but working not more as per our expectation what should we do to encourage people to work.
Prawesh Rawal defends the movie. He says that there is nothing wrong in the movie. Only certain behavior of God's agents exposed....
I am really happy to say you all that I have received my second payment from Boddunan. Hope to see many more such cheques from boddunan... Thanks boddunan..
Major armed forces related policy decisions by the Government.   1. Half baked OROP 2. Delayed implementation of 7th Pay Commission. Loss of allowances. 3. Reducing...
80 millions Hindus massacred by invaders. It is interesting article to...
i am new here! i have a question, I am from romania, how can i be paid for working here? I did not see any methods of payment.Or maybe I miss them?
I am using google ads on my blog. If some visitor click ads on my blog, then how to know which ads they are clicked? Is there any option in google adsense account for information...