OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi everyone, Today a miracle happened in my life. I selected through iGate company in campus interview . In Infosys actually i lost the interview, but i didn't give up hope...
Do you believe on Black magic after seeing Raj 3 movie?
Two days ago I posted my 1000 th post in Boddunan and became the first platinum member of...
Hi all, This one is an interesting game which is similar to wordbuilding. The first member starts with 2 rhyming words and the next player pickes up the last letter of the...
Before elections, Modi sang a different tune but after coming to power he negated all he had said earlier. He also backtracked on OROP and ex-servicemen en masse voted...
Hi What is the goal of boddunan.com?
i am giving you the information about the website you will find timely updates on <a href="https://sarkariresult.site/">sarkari result</a>of all important and...
Ever wondered why is dinning table called so? Why don't we call it lunching table or breakfast table, why only dinning table. Looking forward to some interesting answers here.
Most of the times the editor tools or the HTML code generator is not visible in the Submit an article page. What should I do to always get it.
Shifting to a new house and making it your home can be really exciting. But with shifting, comes the tedious job of packing all your stuff and moving to a new location. People...
I cannot claim to be as good a poet as Kumaresh is, but nevertheless, with great efforts and with my brains spinning, I have tried my hand at writing a small poem for our great...
Vasundhara Raje's Government has promised to give money to buy mobile phone and also for internet connection in her campaign. She even went on to waive loans up to Rs 2 Lac for...
Dear Friends, Sometimes in our course of conversation,we get confused as to when we have to use the words 'much','many' and 'a lot of'.Let us see how we can easily use...
Happy Deepawali to all friends. 
i got my first check thank u boddunan team............
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVogrrJFKPranav Mistry's sixth sense device
Like adsense revenue sharing. there are some sites who are sharing kontera ads in there sites. so is there option available or any facility through which we can also join as...
Today is birthday of Mahatma Gandhi and Lal Bahadur shastri. There is another celebrity who shares birthday with them. This is none other than popular film heroine of...
Hi Which is the best marriage gift for My colleagues?
The results are on the way for 4 Lok Sabha and 10 MLA vacancies. The BJP has lost the crucial Khairana seat which it had held in UP to a Muslim candidate and has only one...